IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Are you serious?
I'm really not sure here. Are you saying I need to understand everything in there to set this stuff up correctly? If so, it ain't happening.

If you're saying everything I need to know is in there somewhere ... well, that's a smaller pile to search through, but I still think I'm better off trying to get help from my site host first.
--

Drew
New stuff like that interests me, but I understand it
doesnt interest everyone. I like to watch sausage being made not everyones cup of tea
New Speaking of sausage, You see the recent...
Brouhaha about the Male Chicks in an Egg Hatchery for the Egg Producing Industry?

They are making chicken sausage.

At least it only takes an instant for them to be killed, versus being eaten alive by predators in a few minutes.
     Any way to see if ISPs are blocking my domain? - (drook) - (29)
         not that way - (boxley) - (14)
             Symptoms suggest a block, not DNS - (drook) - (13)
                 maybe a corporate ban? - (boxley) - (12)
                     Yup, sounds like a problem at the user's end. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
                         That's what I thought until I got the second report - (drook) - (10)
                             More Like Cache Poisoning. - (folkert) - (9)
                                 looks like that "shortcut" domain might be available. - (folkert) - (4)
                                     How would that help me? -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                         Re: How would that help me? - (folkert) - (2)
                                             It's got to be pronounceable - (drook) - (1)
                                                 The 301 is a single re-write rule in Apache. - (folkert)
                                 Dammit, just got another report it's not coming up - (drook) - (3)
                                     What is comes down to I think... - (folkert) - (2)
                                         How about "ns1.aplus.net"? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                             Sweet! - (folkert)
         pro2.abac.com == 66.226.64.3 == cooklikeyourgrandmother.com - (folkert) - (13)
             one more, you've got *NO* SPF/DKIM/SenderIP records... - (folkert) - (12)
                 I dont have DKIM senderid spf and Im not blocked :-) - (boxley) - (2)
                     Yes, I understand that Bill. - (folkert) - (1)
                         Re: Yes, I understand that Bill. - (boxley)
                 Bleurgh ... gotta do some reading - (drook) - (8)
                     I find all this stuff rather scary, myself. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                         I guess it's a noble effort. - (static) - (2)
                             I've been thinking about going the OTHER way. - (folkert) - (1)
                                 That's the direction I've been going - (drook)
                     here ya go - (boxley) - (3)
                         Are you serious? - (drook) - (2)
                             stuff like that interests me, but I understand it - (boxley) - (1)
                                 Speaking of sausage, You see the recent... - (folkert)

Halfway between the gutter and the stars.
124 ms