IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Clueless
Parked 30 miles from here, the boy and his mom were handling it.

I'll get more info sometime today and send it to you.
New thx
New ok, I got a bit
I can't tell you where on the car. Totally rusted through at a couple of points.

The brake guy had about an hour into the job when he called, said if he did anymore, he'd rip out the fuel line, just as rusted, and sent it to another shop that did both brake and fuel.

Cost on the total was about $1,000, mostly labor. Kid did not want to put in in the car, said never mind, and got his mom to loan him the money for a used Cavalier from our old neighbors, the car dealers.

He's over 6' tall. He bumming, says it is like driving a clown car after the Crown Vic, but it was the best he could do in the situation.

The crown Vic has new tires, new brake pad, and a single new brake rotor. On the other hand, the engine just developed a click that we haven't looked at yet.

I assume you'll have to arrange some type of transport if you want it.

Free for you (I'll collect on it some day) if you want it. If not, we have a preliminary offer from a guy who runs a cab company and will part it out. No idea how much.
New Re: ok, I got a bit
hmmm, sounds that the lines need to be replaced. I would need to fly up fix and drive back. The tick may be something a quick diesel job may fix but hard to tell from here. Parting out by a cab guy sounds like the better bet. thanks!
Bill
New ok
     Well, that was an interesting experiment - (crazy) - (6)
         where did the line break? - (boxley) - (5)
             Clueless - (crazy) - (4)
                 thx -NT - (boxley)
                 ok, I got a bit - (crazy) - (2)
                     Re: ok, I got a bit - (boxley) - (1)
                         ok -NT - (crazy)

Why use a scalpel when a chainsaw is handy.
62 ms