IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Need some hits to verify analytics
Could I get some clicks on this: http://kegmobile.com

I just need to verify the analytics is working. Thanks.
--

Drew
New sent it around the usual suspects as well
New 1st hit
From comcast, midjersey.
They just installed my cable, yay!
New Worky here, in GRR.
New Working here in Chicago's suburbs

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New Thanks all, finally showing up in analytics
Staying up late working on a website for your own thing isn't as soul-crushing as working overtime for someone else. Who'd have guessed?
--

Drew
New Re: Thanks all, finally showing up in analytics
Only thing you Might want to do is get a better trash can picture...

That particular one looks faded and used... not the greatest impression.

Unless you back story the can.
New We thought about that
We didn't stage that stuff for the site. My wife actually took the pictures before I even came down to the party and saw it. I could do studio-style shots of it, but then we'd look like a major player trying to go down-market. This way it's clear we're just a couple of guys doing this on the side.

But ... as soon as I have time to set up some split testing I'll try it with and without some more backstory around the can. For now I'm still working on capturing statistics for view the cart etc.
--

Drew
     Need some hits to verify analytics - (drook) - (7)
         sent it around the usual suspects as well -NT - (boxley)
         1st hit - (crazy)
         Worky here, in GRR. -NT - (folkert)
         Working here in Chicago's suburbs -NT - (lincoln) - (3)
             Thanks all, finally showing up in analytics - (drook) - (2)
                 Re: Thanks all, finally showing up in analytics - (folkert) - (1)
                     We thought about that - (drook)

I don't see how this has anything remotely to do with football.
86 ms