IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Ooh, I hadn't heard that before. Is that a new idea?
--

Drew
New I actually brought that up here during the election last
year, but nobody bit.

I didn't read it somewhere, just occurred to me that if McCain was eligible despite being born out of the US due to his being born on a military base, why was it that the same didn't hold for people in Guantanamo Bay?
New none of them were running for President. hth;-)
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
     the tards are having fun with wikipedia - (boxley) - (16)
         Are you just teaching the controversy? - (drook) - (15)
             To answer both - (boxley) - (14)
                 Sure does - (drook) - (3)
                     what, you never read News of the World? - (boxley) - (2)
                         World Weekly News went out of business - (lincoln) - (1)
                             Glad you noticed - (boxley)
                 You didn't answer either question - (rcareaga) - (9)
                     Ooh, he actually didn't answer *either*, did he? - (drook) - (8)
                         Re: Ooh, he actually didn't answer *either*, did he? - (boxley) - (7)
                             Actually, this raises another question - (jake123) - (6)
                                 Ooh, I hadn't heard that before. Is that a new idea? -NT - (drook) - (2)
                                     I actually brought that up here during the election last - (jake123) - (1)
                                         none of them were running for President. hth;-) -NT - (beepster)
                                 I answered that for you I think - (boxley) - (2)
                                     Is there not anything in the Military Code of Justice about - (jake123) - (1)
                                         read it - (boxley)

Shiny buttons are human catnip.
85 ms