IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New ITS FUCKING SPRING BREAK IN CLEARWATER!!!!
With an ambient temperature of 58 degrees all the squeekers are wearing sweaters instead of kinis!! AAAARRRRGGG!!!!
thanx,
bill
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New Boo freakin' hoo
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New You're a dirty old man, aincha?
"... I couldn't see how anyone could be educated by this self-propagating system in which people pass exams, teach others to pass exams, but nobody knows anything."
--Richard Feynman
New Ah quit yer bitchin...
...its rigid ninnie weather ya dirty old coot.
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Well I would too!
*hauls out conversion calculator* 58F = 14C. Brr!

Wade.

"All around me are nothing but fakes
Come with me on the biggest fake of all!"

New (F-32) \ufffd 5/9 ya can do in head___________:-\ufffd
New Re: (F-32) \ufffd 5/9 ya can do in head___________:-\ufffd
Or,

C = ( F + 40 ) x 5/9 - 40

and

F = ( C + 40 ) x 9/5 - 40

Alex

"People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of
thought which they avoid." -- Soren Aabye Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
New Nah. Can't do that.
I so rarely need Farenheit that I can't remember the formula.

Wade.

New But you can remember which SP breaks
which Office version IF also IE 5.5 but !=<5.0 AND with IIS - but NOT OE, on 95, 98, et al? ("!" as in factorial.. for all permutations)

And can't remember F vs C?

:-\ufffd
New Er, no. Don't know that either.
I've not spent any time supporting Office, nor Outlook. Nor IE, for that matter. I've only used them as an end-user. And even then, I've largely avoided IE and OE for the most part. My usual reply to people having troubles with one or more of those is "find something else".

Wade.

New Bet there are many who envy your (even) having that choice..
New 14C? Sounds like an (unusually, for March) balmy spring day!
New people around here put on longjohns under 70F
There is no difference between a "settler," "soldier," "secular," or "Chassidic Jew." The target is the JEW.
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New This weekend should be better
New FINAL REPORT!!!!!
The weather co-operated 80F approx 40?C with a cool breeze off of the water to make the kini tops glisten and puppy noses point. Ambling shambling along seeing my 1st spring break crowd ever. America's collegiate womenhood in all of its fecund glory. All sizes shapes colors languidly sunning, pouting, jogging and ogling the various entities ogling them. Male American youth was in attendance and judging from the sound effects joyous in its accomplishments although the running projectile vomiting event was under regulated with no tape measures for distance so couldnt compare with my Vera Cruz record of 14ft 7 inches spatter to spatter.
Observations
This group of ladies and gentlemen are not obese of nature the menfolk thin and rangy the woman by and large under exercised. Not a whole lot of buff in this crowd, obviously not eating is more practised than exercise and fitness. A couple of the ladies havnt heard about skin cancer because I didnt know what they were cooking but they were well done pink turned to roast turkey brown. One particular unit that caught my eye was a tremendous site and followed her for the best part of a mile. Long Auburn ringlets half way to her small waist, nice prow, two buldogs fighting in a sack astern on top of dancers legs. If she wasnt an MTV diva she should be.
Gripes
No hair. Ladies who by genetic disposition that could have french braids down there didnt. Not even a vague straggler escaping the string up their butt.Comon if your brother has a five o clock shadow by three in the afternoon get over it. A string of glistening moisture shining on a black forelock is about as good as it gets. Sigh,
thanx,
bill
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New 80F = 26C.
Says he with the conversion calculator.

Wade.

P.S. Here's some punctuation for you, Box: ...............,,,,,,,,,,,, Sprinkle as appropriate.

New Not his fault...
He had his semicolon removed and now has to punctuate in a bag...
/me ducks...
New Well.. he doesn't drink enough water too,
so often his voice is pretty parsed. Perhaps a high colonic can conjugate his visits here? (But I wouldn't dangle a participle anywhere near the gorny huy!)

Also.. I recommend a blanket prohibition for any Box post to contain the word throbbing - Admin?

\ufffd 2002 The Moisture Seekers AG

:-\ufffd
New throbbing sunburn?
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New always whining about form around here not cuntent
\ufffd Harvey Tannenbaum
New Form vs content.
sometimes
conventions
and
form
exist
for
a
good
reason
often
this
is
to
better
facilitate
exchange
of
meaningful
content
lack
of
form
makes
content
harder
to
grasp

Wade.

New ....esrow eb dluoc tI
New couldnt it no
The Bill of Rights, Void where prohibited.
New yer a slow reader arnt you :)
As a fast reader I process line at a time using my own internal punctuation helped of course by the writer. As an exceedingly slow typist 20 periods or commas could do real damage.
thanx,
bill
The Bill of Rights, Void where prohibited.
New Well.. just so long as ya don't end every sentence with a?
New Not a slow reader.
Actually I read slightly faster than the average person. But I know how to read at high speed if I have to or want to and thus know from experience that punctuation is important to achieve that. Mind you it doesn't have to be correct or complete. A full-stop to mark sentence boundaries is very often sufficient. Other marks are only really needed as additional cues when constructing sentences in order to help make complex phrases clear and thus prevent mis-parsing. Commas in particular are good at this disambiguation. :-)

If you like, think of it as the difference between a 1-pass sentence and a 2-pass sentence.

Wade.

New He just doesn't have a filthy mind, as you and I
"I didn't know you could drive to Europe." -- An eavesdropper, piping in when he overheard a conversation about someone who had driven to Montreal.
New I was ignoring it. :-)
I bet you get deliveries in brown-paper bags, too.

Wade.

New not since I quit drinkin 1 bag or 2?
TAM ARIS QUAM ARMIPOTENS
     ITS FUCKING SPRING BREAK IN CLEARWATER!!!! - (boxley) - (28)
         Boo freakin' hoo -NT - (drewk)
         You're a dirty old man, aincha? -NT - (ben_tilly)
         Ah quit yer bitchin... - (bepatient)
         Well I would too! - (static) - (8)
             (F-32) \ufffd 5/9 ya can do in head___________:-\ufffd -NT - (Ashton) - (5)
                 Re: (F-32) \ufffd 5/9 ya can do in head___________:-\ufffd - (a6l6e6x) - (4)
                     Nah. Can't do that. - (static) - (3)
                         But you can remember which SP breaks - (Ashton) - (2)
                             Er, no. Don't know that either. - (static) - (1)
                                 Bet there are many who envy your (even) having that choice.. -NT - (Ashton)
             14C? Sounds like an (unusually, for March) balmy spring day! -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 people around here put on longjohns under 70F -NT - (boxley)
         This weekend should be better -NT - (Simon_Jester)
         FINAL REPORT!!!!! - (boxley) - (14)
             80F = 26C. - (static) - (13)
                 Not his fault... - (hnick) - (2)
                     Well.. he doesn't drink enough water too, - (Ashton) - (1)
                         throbbing sunburn? -NT - (boxley)
                 always whining about form around here not cuntent -NT - (boxley) - (9)
                     Form vs content. - (static) - (8)
                         ....esrow eb dluoc tI -NT - (Ashton) - (1)
                             couldnt it no -NT - (boxley)
                         yer a slow reader arnt you :) - (boxley) - (5)
                             Well.. just so long as ya don't end every sentence with a? -NT - (Ashton)
                             Not a slow reader. - (static)
                             He just doesn't have a filthy mind, as you and I -NT - (wharris2) - (2)
                                 I was ignoring it. :-) - (static) - (1)
                                     not since I quit drinkin 1 bag or 2? -NT - (boxley)

I've not seen any indication that would lead me to believe that I could say that.
87 ms