IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Just curious, how far back did you have to reach for that?
--

Drew
New looking for boss tweed, not timeline
this admin reminds me of the tweed daley machine
New Re: looking for boss tweed, not timeline
Boss Tweed was in New York at Tammany Hall. You're off by several hundred miles.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New there was a difference between tweed and daley?
New Re: there was a difference between tweed and daley?
Yep - Daley is historically respected, while Tweed was just a crook.

"Chicago to my mind was the only place to be. ... I above all liked the city because it was filled with people all a-bustle, and the clatter of hooves and carriages, and with delivery wagons and drays and peddlers and the boom and clank of freight trains. And when those black clouds came sailing in from the west, pouring thunderstorms upon us so that you couldn't hear the cries or curses of humankind, I liked that best of all. Chicago could stand up to the worst God had to offer. I understood why it was built--a place for trade, of course, with railroads and ships and so on, but mostly to give all of us a magnitude of defiance that is not provided by one house on the plains. And the plains is where those storms come from."

-- E.L. Doctorow
New teh funnay
     The new symbol for the GOP - (lincoln) - (9)
         For convenience of reference . . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             You so naughty... - (folkert)
         Re: The old symbol for the democrats - (boxley) - (6)
             Just curious, how far back did you have to reach for that? -NT - (drook) - (5)
                 looking for boss tweed, not timeline - (boxley) - (4)
                     Re: looking for boss tweed, not timeline - (lincoln) - (3)
                         there was a difference between tweed and daley? -NT - (boxley) - (2)
                             Re: there was a difference between tweed and daley? - (lincoln) - (1)
                                 teh funnay -NT - (boxley)

Stop thinking in all caps.
168 ms