IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Makes the file okay, but OOwriter won't open it
And by the way, I HATE the dialog box OO uses when opening an unknown filetype. What are there, about 60 different import filters, and they're not alphabetized or organized in any recognizable fashion?
--

Drew
New Yeah, that is icky, isn't it?
Last week I got a Word 2007 file via e-mail that OO3 is supposed to handle, but it didn't want to open it as the helper for that attachment. On the 2nd attempt I opened OOwriter and tried to open the document by picking what I thought was the right filter. That didn't work either. It opened fine on the 3rd attempt, but I'm not sure exactly how...

Maybe you just need to try it several times?

The Print Preview for that document I received had about 6 pages, but only the correct number (2) printed.

There are still some rough edges that they need to fix, but it's a great tool especially considering the cost.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Anyone got a way to print font samples? - (drook) - (9)
         I've only ever done it manually. -NT - (static) - (6)
             Maybe you don't get just *how* ridiculously large my list is - (drook) - (5)
                 That's a lot. - (static) - (4)
                     Thought of that - (drook) - (3)
                         Are they Bitstream? Also, a Perl script for OO. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Makes the file okay, but OOwriter won't open it - (drook) - (1)
                                 Yeah, that is icky, isn't it? - (Another Scott)
         Fontmatrix? - (folkert) - (1)
             That's what I need, just got to get it working - (drook)

Mmmmm. Bacteria injections.
65 ms