Do you know what my 1st name means?

Gaelic for sharp point of a spear.

If I cared to make a statement, they see the spear.

I don't. They don't matter. At least the ones who are feeling it.

But those left are screwed unless they make nice. And those under them are just screwed generally, so I'd really like to help them.

But us 1st.

There are no dragons here.

I went to the dollar store yesterday for a bunch of ties.

I need a tie for a meeting next week. My towel boy has been pitching this guy for a while, but I don't trust him.

Sometimes his towels weren't very clean.

So anyway, meet and greet. My account, my project, you want in, you are using my name. I control everything.

As I've said: My world.

So I need a tie. I want a bunch of ties.

I don't want any bright sports crap, etc. Give me sedate business.

I have a stack of silk lined fitted business suits. They are a tiny bit large on me (comfy). I prefer french cuff shirts. Color, but no frill.

I have the leather gloves. I use them as a second skin, wear them most of the time. My hands need the temperature, and the added friction means I don't grip things as hard.

I have the fancy walking stick. I need it occasionally when my hip, knee, or ankle goes out. I don't use it often, but I like it near me. The gloves work well with it. It has some sharp carvings and metal work. Bad idea for someone to try to grab it from me. Heavy disk top (wooden, metal lattice engraved into it) for me to lean on. Rubber bottom. Perfect.

I just saw Dare Devil few nights ago. Quite a movie. He lost the girl, the enemies live (need a sequel), and he has an epiphany about justice VS revenge. Not for me.

In my world, I got the girl, my enemies (well, they think they raise to that level, let them) are as good as dead. I've had many epiphanies, I live in a state of secure joy.

He's a lawyer, I'm going to be one in about 7 years.

He helps the down trodden, I consider that a worthy goal, and can be doing that immediately. I have a task for today that will change someones world. And I'll tell them as I'm doing it. They will be very unhappy for a bit, and then they will know the possibility of joy. If they persue it, great, if not, I've done my daily good deed.

I've done this to about ten people. Most of them are simply changed. It doesn't take very much. I've spent years thinking people don't change, you have to simply manipulate them to your end goal, don't bother fixing them.

I only cared about training the high-level techs and protecting them. They were the knights of my little kingdom, and I wanted them happy.

No longer. My world. I have a far greater responsibility, and all of the people count. At least those not trying to harm me.

He has superpowers, but he still can get hurt, and is in pain all the time. He seems not to care, or at least be conflicted, and suffers all the time. Both in physical and emotional pain.

I have superpowers, at least it often seems that way, but I know to be careful. I lived in immense emotional and physical pain for about 30 years. I seemed not to care, but I was lying.

I since lost the pain, got the girl, have no conflicts at all, and only feel the suffering of others.

He is known as the man with no fear.

I've dropped all pretense of fear in my life. I know to be cautious, but that is different. I am sure I'm known as a scary person, at least to some.

Back to my dresswear.

I have the understated leather attache. Not really. I'll pick that up today.

I have lovely business card design. I'll get initial today, and have the embossed version in a bit.

On the other hand, those poison arrow dart frogs are really cool. But not for this meeting.

I found a tie with a couple of animals on it that would be perfect for this meeting.

I asked a few people to describe what animals they think I'd like, and were perfect for this moment in my life.

No fantasy, must be real.

My towel boy thought for bit and came up with bunnies and deer. The conversation got cut-off and I didn't tell him.

He thinks he knows me very well. Poor bastard.

My longtime tech buddy, the guy I will tell almost anything about me, knows me much better.

His choices were a narwhale (oooh, unicorn of the sea) and a dolphin. Not bad, not bad. Nope.

My woman was a bit better. Cheetahs. Hmm. I love you babe. Nope. But that is very close.

The tie had lions and hyenas. I know which one I am. Sometime others can't see it.

The lions (male and female) are protecting their cub. The single hyena doesn't stand a chance. Pretty much says it all.

God has been smiling a lot over me. Or should I say, my Goddess has been grinning for sure. But I accept the possibility of other beings entertained by my life.

I was going home this morning, after a great night. 6AM on the road for 20 minutes before I realised I left my iphone.

I have gas and time, what else do I need? Pulled a Ueee, got it, continued back. No stress. None. I even got see see my lovely daughter, and she was asleep when I left so it was a double win.

I have an eye flutter that is triggered by stress. Father dying, house sale, job problems, any/all.

There were no flutters for the past month.

I called my brother. I know a crazy headhunter, old guy. I don't want a job, I just want to have lunch with the guy. He spins a lot of plates at a time. He's entertaining, and he always has the next big project. He'll be a billionaire, at least he'll live like one for a while.

I know him becuase he is my brother's contact from a long time ago. I mentioned him, and my brother said the guy called him yesterday. First time in two years.

He must have heard my call, but confused it with my brother. Of course, the call was strictly mental.

Wow.

God smiled a bit more. He's gotta be grinning. This stuff is just far too wild.

Want to hear about the ghost stories? Yes, I believe. Ever seen Ghost Hunter? I know someone who that happens to. The ghosts are usually helpful though.

Ok, time's over. When I write my book I'll enjoy reviewing these messages.