IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So who else applied for the best job in the world?
http://www.islandree...watch/M1Hlem9NvOM

Wish I'd had a remote mic to use. The sound pretty much sucks. I think it was a clever idea, but I know there had to be at least 11 people who were clever and had better production values.
--

Drew
New What no shorts??
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Thought about it
But it was below freezing with, in case you hadn't noticed, just a little breeze. My daughter was holding my coat for me. By the time I finished the shot and took it back from her, the spray off the lake had left a layer of frost/ice on it.

It was hard keeping the shiver out of my voice. As we were leaving, I tried to take my phone out of my jeans pocket to check the time. I couldn't feel my hands well enough to get them into the pocket.
--

Drew
New :-D Excellent! The gale made it perfect.
New Surefire winner! Start packing!
-Mike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Can't imagine the appeal of this place --
Why, there's no ...

Chuckie Cheese, no Walmart, no freeway, no skyscrapers, no motels/no roads, no sports palaces, no golf Clubs, no antennas, no Assemblies of various gods, no billboards, no well-marked toxic dumps ... apparently no/few? homo-saps Either!

Ah, I See.

Break a leg.. maybe the bad audio is a +
(Lake Eeerie?)
     So who else applied for the best job in the world? - (drook) - (5)
         What no shorts?? -NT - (Bman) - (1)
             Thought about it - (drook)
         :-D Excellent! The gale made it perfect. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Surefire winner! Start packing! -NT - (mvitale)
         Can't imagine the appeal of this place -- - (Ashton)

Aim towards the Enemy.
72 ms