IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New and the real question is...
..will Austin recover from amnesia in time to realize he's carrying Vince's baby, or will The Rock's affair with Austin be used as a cover?
Jay O'Connor

"Going places unmapped
to do things unplanned
to people unsuspecting"
New Saturn's got amnesia
and like the comedian once said
" maybe the rasstler who wins gets to fsck his opponent right there in the ring so we know the fight is real" On yer way rejoicing (doubt many here know the source of that campy line)
thanx,
bill
Our bureaucracy and our laws have turned the world into a clean, safe work camp. We are raising a nation of slaves.
Chuck Palahniuk
New You're welcome!
Saturn not only has amnesia, he is also a bit crazy. Walking around and talking to his mop, and saying crazy things.

Anyway, was that comedian Andy Kaufman, if so maybe that is why he only wanted to wrestle women? :)

I guess The Rock came back to the WWF, but gave Vince and Shane the Rock Bottom. He gave Vince a Rock Bottom to prove that he wasn't his Stooge and for payback for all the times that Vince screwed him out of title shots. Then he gave Shane the People's Elbow.

"I can see if I want anything done right around here, I'll have to do it myself!"  Moe Howard

wwf invasion (for vacationing enthusiests only) - (boxley) - (4)
         Austin has WCW roots - (orion) - (3)
             and the real question is... - (Fearless Freep) - (2)
                 Saturn's got amnesia - (boxley) - (1)
                     You're welcome! - (orion)