IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Wish I had written this
From [link|http://www.roundeye.net/rick/letters/hollings_sssca.jpg|here]:
Sen. Fritz Hollings
125 Russell Senate Office Building
Washington, D.C. 20510

Dear Senator Hollings,

I'm just writing to thank you for your impending legislation, the SSSCA, and to congratulate you.

This coming legislation, of which we have been able to see only a draft, is a landmark bill and a bold statement to industry and citezenry alike.

I wish to thank you in advance for quadrupling the cost of consumer electronics.

I would like to offer my warmest appreciation in advance for requiring manufacturers to decrease the reliability of commodities from alarm clocks to automobiles.

I would be remiss if I didn't thank you for shoving Disney films and Microsoft software down our collective American throats while we have no choice but to turn over our personal information to California and Seattle's most trustworthy.

I want to congratulate you as your name is entered into the annals of history as "that dumbass cracker Senator who ruined his country's economy, capitalized upon a national tragedy, and sold out his constituents to Goofy and Billy Gates."

Quite Sincerely,

Rick Bradley
CTO, Eastcore, Inc.
I can't be a Democrat because I like to spend the money I make.
I can't be a Republican because I like to spend the money I make on drugs and whores.
New Well no reason not to borrow the idea
And if you want to add some figures, here is [link|http://commerce.senate.gov/hearings/022802vasdasz.pdf|Intel's testimony] to the cracker in question about exactly what kind of cock-up this bill would be.

Cheers,
Ben
New Jack Valenti never tires of "whistling those dirty songs"..
     Wish I had written this - (drewk) - (2)
         Well no reason not to borrow the idea - (ben_tilly) - (1)
             Jack Valenti never tires of "whistling those dirty songs".. -NT - (Ashton)

You finding Ling-ling's head?
31 ms