IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yuk! Double-Yuk!
Hot Taco of the Month has stuffed tits - and a really bad job of it too. Totally disgusting!

As Stew, a (very wealthy - and claims to be the most bigoted person in the Western Hemisphere) friend/client exclaimed when his son started dating a Latina, "Damn! Pretty soon I'll be hearing the pitter patter of the feet of the "little brown ones".***

I almost had to marry them but the Methodist minister (one who would marry unchurched agnostics (or worse)) did show - just late.

Stew is now as retired as he can manage - which is not entirely - and recently had his midlife crisis (Lotus) in his 60s. Ben is my client now, and Lady is quite the lady. You couldn't wish for a better example of a happily married couple (they have two kids).

*** For you younger folks "the little brown ones" was one of the more entertaining verbal screw ups of former president Lindon B. Johnson.
New no problem with that
as long as she can make some decent menudo Im cool, just wish I could stuff him in a drawer until he was 21 or so
New Seems someone placed the Mother's Curse on you
May you have the children you deserve.
--

Drew
New MUAHAHAHAHAHA!
Drook, you evil one, you!
New Too vague, be more specific!
Elise, Exige... Or what?
--

What's that? What I'm on about? Well I'm fucking well commenting on the *important* bits of his post, of course!
     bleh, got a call from the middle school vice principal - (boxley) - (5)
         Yuk! Double-Yuk! - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             no problem with that - (boxley) - (2)
                 Seems someone placed the Mother's Curse on you - (drook) - (1)
                     MUAHAHAHAHAHA! - (folkert)
             Too vague, be more specific! - (CRConrad)

That's RattenSTEEN.
44 ms