IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Very close...
but it was off his hand.

Serious slow-mo analysis going on today on ESPN HD and other sports channels.

The general consensus with no dissenting grumblers: Fumble

Also on the 100 yard return, I saw a composite rebuilt from all camera angles... removing parts that "blocked" shows it was a touchdown, by about an inch.
New No serious ref issues
some of the calls were a bit touchy but nothing obviously bad.

Great 4th quarter. All time great 4th quarter...up there with Cinci-SFO. Much better than last year.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New Really just one I would question
The roughing the passer call on the guy that hit Ben was really questionable. He didn't lead with his helmet or throw Ben down and it was just a second after Ben threw the ball.

Other then that though, the penalties where pretty clear cut. There where just too many of them, on both teams some of the guys lost their cool there in the 4th quarter.

I have to agree it's the best Super Bowl I've seen in quite a while. Even when the Steelers where ahead, the Cardinals where fighting hard and you knew it was just a matter of time till they broke a big play.

Jay
New Re: Really just one I would question
I don't think that one would have been called if the guy wouldn't have extended his arms. It looked like he gave him a little help to the ground by pushing him. He could have whacked him even harder with the chest pads and got away with it..just looked like he gave him an unnecessary shove.

Thats one I classify as chippy, though. Think even Ben was surprised he got that call.
I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose freewill.
New I question the uneccesary roughness call
when things got chippy on the push out of bounds at the cardinals sideline. At most it should have been an unsportsman like penalty
     fucking bullshit, incomplete pass -NT - (boxley) - (6)
         Ball was off his hand when hand came forward - (beepster) - (5)
             Very close... - (folkert) - (4)
                 No serious ref issues - (beepster) - (3)
                     Really just one I would question - (jay) - (2)
                         Re: Really just one I would question - (beepster) - (1)
                             I question the uneccesary roughness call - (boxley)

Press F1 to continue, or F2 for setup.
46 ms