IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New No health forum on this one?
I guess we don't want any gross out stories.

I just went on an unintended crash diet. 7 pounds, 4 days.

Of course, I was already at my ideal, so this is the 1st weight loss in 30 years that I'm unhappy about.

I'd be happy to testify to whatever court required that if you can't have opiates (intestinal issue, just not allowed at this moment) then the multiday pain level is enough to be real serious about killing yourself, for bits at a time. And take everyone else with you. Of course, the sleep deprivation probably doesn't help.

Without the opiates, the sleep medication doesn't have any effect until you hit a lethal dose.

And I doubt I suffered 1/100th of what Bio did.

They initially wanted me in the hospital to cut me up. Asshole (in both ways of the word) surgeon, will NOT be going back. When I was done with him he has a rictus grin, and kept saying thankyou to each point. I almost made him cry, his frozen face was leaking tears, but it could have been pure fury. His wife was the GOOD nurse who payed attention and made reasonable observations. She'll be reaming him for days over what I said to him.

They then realised (no reaming at that point, at least not me to him) there would be nothing left of something I wanted to keep, so sent me home and told me to wait, maybe it'll get better (it is a bit), maybe I'll end up back in the middle of the night for some slicing and dicing. But not by him.

I've got a 2nd option on Tuesday, and this surgeon will be well prepped for me and my issues.

Took about 3 days to get the pain under control.

Cannabis tincture (not smoke, you can't smoke enough at that point) made from immature leaves allows you to pull the "medically" active canniboids (not much thc, but that's ok, that it not the goal). Just soak the leaves in everclear for a month, don't concentrate it when done.

The pain relief effect of 2 tablespoons of this is amazing. Better than any narcotic I've ever had, full body sensation yet no pain. It lasts about 6 hours. This should be used with the same care as narcotics as far as driving and work, this is lay at home and recover stuff.

So anyway.

Not dead yet.
New I thought they could prescribe THC
as far as opiates go, grab a harpoon if its that bad, sympathies
New They suck
They ONLY have the pure THC, which is great for mind and munchies, but not very good for pain. You want the THC precursor cannaboids for that.
New :-( I'm glad you're still here. Hang in there!
New have you tried dmso? not sure what pain you are fighting
works great on race horses
New Re: have you tried dmso? not sure what pain you are fighting
30 years ago.
Works great as a carrier for other stuff, not so much by itself, at least not for me.

On the other hand, no, DMSO (a solvent) would have been BAAAAADDDDD on me no matter what this time.
New That sucks! Get well, Man!
Alex
New Courage!
If'n ya can't beat the slovenly System.. give it a damn good gumming.

Pity about the peculiar no-dope status, diabolical that :-/
New None required
I'm past most of it, decided to cocoon for a bit (checkout hardware forum).
And the final real pain day was 100% controlled.
     No health forum on this one? - (crazy) - (8)
         I thought they could prescribe THC - (boxley) - (1)
             They suck - (crazy)
         :-( I'm glad you're still here. Hang in there! -NT - (Another Scott)
         have you tried dmso? not sure what pain you are fighting - (boxley) - (1)
             Re: have you tried dmso? not sure what pain you are fighting - (crazy)
         That sucks! Get well, Man! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Courage! - (Ashton) - (1)
             None required - (crazy)

I'm trying to figure out what the proportion of "friendliness" to "menace" is in that post.
44 ms