IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Did the bald guy have a beard and dark hair (what's left)?
If so, then it was probably his old campaign manager / now some kind of chief political advisor. (If they haven't changed the cast of characters too much from the first season, which I think is all I've seen.)

The scandal was probably that he has some serious potentially debilitating disease (MS or something -- yes, those are indeed the initials of a disease...) and didn't tell the public about it in his campaign. IIRC, he had his wife, Mrs Dr Bartlett, medicate him in secret.

Can't remember about the father (he was a teacher, or the headmaster, at the school Bartlett went to as a kid, IIRC).
   Christian R. Conrad
Of course, who am I to point fingers? I'm in the "Information Technology" business, prima facia evidence that there's bats in the bell tower.
-- [link|http://z.iwethey.org/forums/render/content/show?contentid=27764|Andrew Grygus]
New Yup, that's the guy.
Spent part of last night playing chess with the Prez. Also told the Prez. that his father was an idiot, only to get shouted down by the same. :)
"He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche
     Some West Wing questions... - (inthane-chan) - (8)
         Did the bald guy have a beard and dark hair (what's left)? - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Yup, that's the guy. - (inthane-chan)
         Here's a continuity guide. - (Silverlock) - (2)
             Zactly what I was looking for. :) - (inthane-chan) - (1)
                 Yep. I like that guy. - (Silverlock)
         re the father. - (Ashton)
         Answers from the junkie - (drewk) - (1)
             Still makes me sad; she just bought a new car n'everything.. -NT - (CRConrad)

Got Snow, Greg?
41 ms