IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Woot!
Tell us when you set a date so me can make plans for the drive.

And just so Andrew doesn't have to say it ... this doesn't mean women don't care what kind of car a man drives, it means you don't care what kind of car a man drives.
--

Drew
New :-)
Not even near setting a date or planning a wedding! I only said yes 5 hours ago! Lots of business stuff to take care of. Two houses to sell. My mom's estate is still up in the air and I was banished from my family shortly after she died. Long story. He thinks it's important for me to reconcile with my sisters before we get married. I disagree. It is a point of contention. He has 2 daughters, one just graduated from college with her teaching degree and the other is a sophomore at a private college in K'zoo and planning on med school. They are beautiful girls. He raised them well.

And I want to give my kids time to adjust. There are a lot of things to consider and a lot of expenses to cover. I also had a miserable year of fighting, funerals and hospitals and need some time to catch my breath. He, on the other hand, wants to go for it and work out the details later. I'm a planner. He flies by the seat of his pants. We are either going to compliment each other nicely or drive each other crazy!

At any rate, he has a cottage up north near West Branch and I would love to get married up there and do the whole casual beach wedding thing.

New Re: :-)
We are either going to compliment each other nicely or drive each other crazy!

Ummm... YES! both!
     !!!!!!!!! - (laura) - (31)
         hot damn! - (rcareaga)
         Woot! - (drook) - (2)
             :-) - (laura) - (1)
                 Re: :-) - (folkert)
         dang, wished you could have made up yer mind at my house - (boxley) - (2)
             I'm still wired - (laura) - (1)
                 I would wait until I get back from mississippi :-) -NT - (boxley)
         Congrats! - (malraux)
         Well, maybe the hormones have . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             The hormones - (laura)
         :-D Congratulations to both of you! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Gratumalations! - (mvitale)
         Yay for you!! - (hnick) - (7)
             Not necessarily - (drook) - (6)
                 I'll take a pass on that. - (laura) - (4)
                     I hear that. Go with what's comfortable for you. -NT - (hnick)
                     I found it surprisingly (and disappointingly) unexciting - (drook)
                     An alternative. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Deluxe Erector Sets used to come with . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 Well, live and learn. - (hnick)
         Well, hot damn! - (a6l6e6x)
         Woohoo! - (beepster)
         Love. It. - (Ashton) - (4)
             Not ruling out the nunnery - (laura) - (3)
                 I heard that retirement plan has some interesting twists - (crazy) - (2)
                     Er, yeahh.. but.. - (Ashton)
                     Sounds like a side effect of dementia to me. - (Another Scott)
         Wowzies! - (Meerkat)
         Congrats! Marvelous news :) -NT - (Steve Lowe)
         Congratulations, Laura! - (jake123)
         Congratulations! - (mhuber)

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I'll BEAT YOU WITH until you realize who's in command.
203 ms