IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I'd have to agree with them.
Properly grown and cared for, Cannabis would be *FAR* more profitable than Tobacco and effectively not quite as harmful. In fact, tobacco need special cultivation to even be properly grown. Hell, Cannabis is a weed... really and truly a weed, it grows damn near anywhere, with "Drug Enforcement" proof shows that it grows from northern tundra to southern tundra and from lush tropical to damn near desert terrain.

There is huge mountains of evidence (most of it non-USA based) that show the human body reacts VERY differently to the THC/leaf smoke and its reaction is a good thing. Its a very different reaction from tobacco.

There are people that grow this stuff legally in Cannada (haha, had a typo and had to "leaf" it). Where the THC is actually refined out of the leaves and made into a "BUTTER". If there is one "illegal drug" that needs to be made available properly its this one. The bad side-effects are *FAR FAR* outweighed by the cost and corralling of the this easily grown and harvested plant.

Make a freaking industry out of it! Its sitting there ready to be made! Don't let the pharma industry "take it over", if you do and you think $80 for a nickel bag is bad... you'll be pining for the old days.

The funny thing about this is, tobacco (and its additives) causes cancer... cannabis is used in the treatment of cancer, mainly as a lessening of pain thing, but hey... won't really be worse than all the other crap out there (Meth, Ice, Crack... et-al).
New Speaking of butter
So a slightly older relative get some butter from her daughter.

There was a miscommunication concerning potency.

I seem to recall it was enough for about 5 pounds of cookies.

The Mom used it all in a single meal for herself.

I'm told the major hallucinations lasted a day or so.

Bottom line: While she may not have enjoyed herself for a while, this stuff CANNOT kill you.
New Re: Speaking of butter
25-55% THC, depending on the method used to refine it.

Yes... it can *not* kill you.
New Found out a bit more
She made toast. That's it. With a lot of butter.
And she did enjoy most of it, at least in her memories.
     New Scientist article on proposal to revise cannabis laws. - (Another Scott) - (13)
         I'd have to agree with them. - (folkert) - (3)
             Speaking of butter - (crazy) - (2)
                 Re: Speaking of butter - (folkert) - (1)
                     Found out a bit more - (crazy)
         Don't trust them - (crazy) - (8)
             Don't be so quick to assume it's harmless - (pwhysall) - (7)
                 That looks like a study with an agenda. - (hnick)
                 an added note on schizophrenia - (boxley)
                 Did I say harmless? - (crazy) - (2)
                     What's a kid, though? - (pwhysall) - (1)
                         Ah, the nanny state has programmed you well - (crazy)
                 Cost/Benefit - (mhuber) - (1)
                     You'll note - (crazy)

My line is so beating the heck out of your stupid line. Fear my pink line. You have no chance. I am the undisputed lord of virtual tennis.
46 ms