IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why should we?
First I should admit that I just finally read the article. (What? I commented without R-ing-TFA? Yar.)

Bottom line is males are becoming less fertile. Isn't the planet overpopulated with Homo Sapiens Sapiens already? Looks like natural selection is working its hoodoo.
--

Drew
New Actually, it's even better than that
More women per men, better chance of a guy getting laid, less warlike behaviour.

Sure, it sucks for the individuals who aren't quite guys, but in the scheme of things, we could have 1 guy for every 100 women and still have no problem maintaining population.

It's when there are less women then men (or when wealthy men have several wives, skewing the remaining proportions) when serious social problems (from the men's perspective) are created.
New And China knows it has a problem.
So many families have aborted female fetuses they have a severe shortage of women. This means violence and rebellion - and they know it.
New war and famine usually fixes that
     time to measure the length of your taint - (boxley) - (16)
         ObLRPD: "Check his sack - No You check his sack." -NT - (Another Scott)
         No need - (crazy)
         Actually, this is potentially a really big problem -NT - (jake123) - (13)
             Yes, the growth is alarming.. - (Ashton) - (12)
                 Ashton - (jake123) - (11)
                     Apologies - - (Ashton)
                     We're all bastards - (drook) - (9)
                         The thing is - (jake123) - (8)
                             no worries, the nuke fallout will morph us back -NT - (boxley)
                             Lemme try again - (drook) - (6)
                                 Its exactly like when I - (folkert)
                                 Not the point I was making - (jake123) - (4)
                                     Why should we? - (drook) - (3)
                                         Actually, it's even better than that - (crazy) - (2)
                                             And China knows it has a problem. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                                                 war and famine usually fixes that -NT - (boxley)

Trust me...
85 ms