IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A lot smarter than I
And I know I'm pretty god damned smart (and egotistical).

Sorry box, he's smarter than you too. Maybe not by much, but enough to be obvious.
New more ambitious, sure, smarter? maybe
he wants the brass ring and is willing to pay for it. Doesnt takes smarts, it takes tenacity. We shall see going forward if he is smart.
New Oh BS
Yes, you are very smart, again, probably more than me.

Smarts is the starting point, accomplished law professor at a young age, you ain't, never would be.

Maybe you find that insulting, but I don't care. I've spent way too many years with my brother who believed that almost everyone was "smart enough", which in turn led to a lot of bad decisions when depending on people. Levels of smartness counts in positions of power and influence.

Yes, ambition comes to play, but the path is a hell of lot different than how Bush, the idiot, came into power.
New never went to school, wasnt interested
by the time I was interested I had other hobbies. No Ambition != "not smart"
I have met a lot of people at the top of the heap. They aint that smart, just found a method that made money wash rinse repeat. That is tenacity, me the only time I am tenacious is with my own little hobbies.

the path he took to where he is, is different than bush. I congratulate him on it without empowering him as omnipotent in my mind. He is a human that made good. No more, no less
thanx,
bill
     Cleaning The Stables At State - (Ashton) - (8)
         the ambassador is the figure head and lackey - (boxley) - (7)
             Oh Ye of undiluted cynicism - - (Ashton) - (6)
                 expect the worst then be pleasantly surprised at small - (boxley) - (5)
                     Nope -- he's smarter than I -- in what Matters. -NT - (Ashton)
                     A lot smarter than I - (crazy) - (3)
                         more ambitious, sure, smarter? maybe - (boxley) - (2)
                             Oh BS - (crazy) - (1)
                                 never went to school, wasnt interested - (boxley)

Well, I should say!
40 ms