IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've noticed something lately
I can actually read your posts without getting confused.
Either you're dumbing it down or I'm getting more adept at picking up your prose.
New You've changed...
I believe you've grown. You have spare processing cycles now making it easier to delineate Ashton's jabberwocky.
New non linear thinking patterns added to your processor
New Thanks ... I think
Maybe - simple linear, serial progression?
It appears that those of us afflicted with Boolean inculcation at some point, have diminished that alleged capacity for (no more than) "three ideas in a sentence"; this while -- parallel processing is still required of English majors, merely to read Dante or Swift, say.
Still, one must adapt to constraints, mustn't one?

:-0

PS - dunno that simple/linear is dumbed-down, necessarily.
It just loses the chance of drawing parallels as one goes -- pretty much how many grey-cells seem to cross-pollinate, looking for er related experience!. At least mine do (and, apparently those of many lecturers ... whose style was not negotiable amidst us plebes who Would be graded on comprehension.)

PPS - some sages aver that, the 'way we read' is mostly about the er, 'Moving Centre' (of the mind) and not the Intellectual Centre -- as would seem intuitively the case. Thing is (in this model) -- the Moving Centre is Faster! -- similarly, the Instinctive Centre is The Fastest part of the mind.

(Powerful analytical tool, that 'Centres' gig -- but not easily flushed-out in a sentence or two.)
I find such things Interesting, as do all Language folk yet encountered.
But then, so are Vincent Black Shadows. 'S all in our Minds.
     hillary's first task cartoon - (boxley) - (12)
         Her first futile task also. - (jay)
         I hope this meme burns out soon. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             why? nothing ever happened after monica right? snicker - (boxley) - (1)
                 Yeah, MyGramma liked juvenile gossip, too. -NT - (Ashton)
             Well.. Rising Hegemon observes - (Ashton) - (7)
                 :-) Thanks for the linky. -NT - (Another Scott)
                 so, on january 20 I will see my last chimp cartoon? - (boxley) - (5)
                     Nope: such perfect Legends never die, remain the source of - (Ashton) - (4)
                         I've noticed something lately - (crazy) - (3)
                             You've changed... - (folkert)
                             non linear thinking patterns added to your processor -NT - (boxley)
                             Thanks ... I think - (Ashton)

Did you recently read an article?
40 ms