IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Personal LRPD?
Any possibility of a feature where, in place of a sig, we can have a random item from our own list of personal LRPDisms appear on each viewing of a post?

I realize the difficulty of building something like that (to say nothing of the possible resource consumption) probably far outweights the zero utility and moderate to high coolness of it, but hey, maybe Zope already has it built in and you just have to flip a switch?
----
United we stand

Divided we dominate the planet without really trying
New I thought you meant something else
by your title I thought "cool, personalized NEW MESSAGE plasma dots!" :-)

Darrell Spice, Jr.

[link|http://home.houston.rr.com/spiceware/|SpiceWare] - We don't do Windows, it's too much of a chore

New I thought you were rewriting Depeche Mode :D
---------------------------------
A stupid despot may constrain his slaves with iron chains; but a true politician binds them even more strongly by the chain of their own ideas;...despair and time eat away the bonds of iron and steel, but they are powerless against the habitual union of ideas, they can only tighten it still more; and on the soft fibres of the brain is founded the unshakable base of the soundest of Empires."

Jacques Servan, 1767
New Actually, what I thought
I might do is maybe take the LRPD code and put it into an ASP or PHP page to randomly generate them for use in other applications.

Then use Visual BASIC to design an Outlook Plug-in to generate a random LRPD for the tagline on each message sent? I would also have to learn how Eudora and other mailers work. Maybe make a basic one that modifies a text file every X minutes to a different LRPD?

"Will code Visual BASIC for cash."
     Personal LRPD? - (mhuber) - (3)
         I thought you meant something else - (SpiceWare)
         I thought you were rewriting Depeche Mode :D -NT - (tseliot)
         Actually, what I thought - (nking)

cf. Amway - same phenom; effective too.
137 ms