IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My wish list -- oops, moved to right forum, ignore.
Collapse Edited by Nightowl Nov. 11, 2008, 04:30:19 PM EST
My wish list
1)Please have preview be something that you have to turn on to use, rather than have to turn off to post.

2)I liked the feature where you could see everyone's status, but I don't know what it was called. It would show the activity status of everyone online.

3) The light and dark purple tones do make it hard to read for me, (I have a really dark monitor), but I don't know if "hard to read" is considered affecting the usefulness of the site for everyone, if it's just me. Just thought I would mention that it does affect readability for me.

I can't think of anything else right now, but if I do, I'll edit and add them here.

Brenda

Collapse Edited by Nightowl Nov. 11, 2008, 04:33:48 PM EST
My wish list
1)Please have preview be something that you have to turn on to use, rather than have to turn off to post.

2)I liked the feature where you could see everyone's status, but I don't know what it was called. It would show the activity status of everyone online.

3) The light and dark purple tones do make it hard to read for me, (I have a really dark monitor), but I don't know if "hard to read" is considered affecting the usefulness of the site for everyone, if it's just me. Just thought I would mention that it does affect readability for me.

Edit: 4) The lines wrap around a lot in the thread lists, so I can't always tell if it's a whole thread or more than one thread. Does that happen for anyone else?

I can't think of anything else right now, but if I do, I'll edit and add them here.

Brenda

Code upgraded. - (mvitale) - (8)
         This somehow feels better . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
             Now you know. - (malraux) - (3)
                 Fair n'Balanced - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Not sure what you're asking. - (malraux) - (1)
                         It was multiple edits; didn't make clear the sequence: - (Ashton)
         whatever you did - (rcareaga) - (1)
             Follow along... - (mvitale)
         My wish list -- oops, moved to right forum, ignore. -NT - (Nightowl)

So, what we gonna do tonight, Bwain?
141 ms