IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New How would that resolve?
Biden as President? or McCain?
Regards,
-scott
<i>Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.</i>
New depends, prior to the electoral college
Biden would go to the front of the ticket and pick a veep, after the house would challenge the electors and refuse to accept their totals, that would leave pelosi as temp pres until the house put forward their nominated candidate with the senate confirming same. If the senate balks Pelosi stays in the job rinse lather repeat until a president is chosen or the next election cycle.

Now if the USSC declares Obama not to meet qualifications and america starts burning to the ground Cheney & co would seize the government under the new laws (that obama signed on for ) last year
Yes, Virginia, there really is an Obama Claus. You can hear him shouting, "On Pelosi, on Reid, on Kennedy, on Biden. Cash away, cash away, cash away all!"
New Cuyahoga County Ohio went for the Biden vote.
I know a few people that voted for Obama/Biden, because they assume that Obama will be assassinated and then Biden to be president.

Sick and Sad and True.
     Looks good for Obama at 10:45 - (jay) - (27)
         Well, now it's for reals. Phew. -NT - (Meerkat)
         Ohio. That was the "0.00%" marker in 538.com projections - (Ashton)
         A good night. - (Another Scott)
         McCain concedes -- graciously. Nice, that. -NT - (Ashton) - (23)
             Watching the lead-in to Obama right now - (malraux)
             They were nice words. - (Another Scott) - (21)
                 How about the crowds - (drook) - (20)
                     Much easier for winner to be gracious - (beepster) - (19)
                         Re: Much easier for winner to be gracious - (folkert) - (17)
                             How about overturned cars, fires, and looting? - (a6l6e6x) - (12)
                                 You got it - (beepster) - (8)
                                     It would be appropriate - (crazy) - (7)
                                         OW... - (folkert) - (6)
                                             the electoral college hasnt voted yet keep yer hopes up :-) -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                 Not what I meant... - (folkert) - (4)
                                                     I knew what you meant - (boxley) - (3)
                                                         How would that resolve? - (malraux) - (2)
                                                             depends, prior to the electoral college - (boxley)
                                                             Cuyahoga County Ohio went for the Biden vote. - (folkert)
                                 Those happen at victory parties too. -NT - (mhuber) - (1)
                                     yup, with iverson joining the pistons - (boxley)
                                 People were a lot more emotionally invested - (malraux)
                             No rabble rousing at either speech that I saw - (mhuber) - (3)
                                 This is the point *I* was trying to get across - (folkert) - (1)
                                     Exactly so, that last. - (Ashton)
                                 Exactly how I saw it - (drook)
                         Yep. - (malraux)

Can those of you in the back hear me?
215 ms