IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A response from Thomas Greene of the Register
When does he get to pick up his Pulitzer? [link|http://www.theregister.co.uk/content/6/24208.html|Go here]
With this much manure around, there must be a pony somewhere.
New Corollary.. 'Video-I' on PBS
Woman who introduces this typ. 1 hr. screening of independent films - came up with similar content a couple months ago:

She's in a tent and the camera is Right in her Face (distorted and all) She's whispering..

Hollywood is making such Bad films.. and spending SO Much money on them! But relax - here you can see, in your very own living room - samples of independent filmakers' work..

Shhhh! OmiGawd...
I think I hear.. [forgotten name of another producer of latest expen$ive fizzle] and Ron Howard! - RIGHT OUTSIDE.

... I'm so Scared...

Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle.. Cackle..

Anyway - kinda sez it all, with style - and in about 60 seconds.
(and there are still people who imagine that Corporate... does it [anything!] Better than [that tired whipping boy] Govmint ?!) It is to laugh. Let 'em cry.

Let the Networks cry too, as their insipid offerings are bested - on the web - by young folk doing their Own reporting, as at IMC: Independent Media Center -- heard today on NPR. Gotta check it out.

Cheers,

Ashton

PS - remember.. that Vast Wasteland was coined by Newton Minow.. in THE FIFTIES! - to describe That time's pabulum. T'aint nothin new - that we get fed a steady diet of McShit. The CD-situation is just an extension.
     Movies over Broadband - (Silverlock) - (3)
         And this goes under their top-row "News" tab? WTF...?!? -NT - (CRConrad)
         A response from Thomas Greene of the Register - (Silverlock) - (1)
             Corollary.. 'Video-I' on PBS - (Ashton)

Look on my CD collection, ye mighty, and despair!
51 ms