IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Darn it, darn it
Getting all excited, came into work @ 6:30 so I could cut out early and go grab the kids...

And the engine sensors failed to respond, scrubbing the launch for today...and rescheduling for 4:09 tomorrow.

Already have the spot to watch picked out...about 3 miles down coast at Port Canaveral. Watched the Delta Heavy from a bar there...up the street there is a jetty that has a straight view.

In order to make that, we have to pull my daughter from school early (dismissal for her is 4).

Didn't want to do that in her first week....but we're gonna anyway.

[link|http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shuttle/main/index.html|http://www.nasa.gov/...e/main/index.html]
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Murphy's Law at work.
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New And they seem to like Thursdays
next 2 launches are also Thursday affairs.

There's a Delta II scheduled for Sunday night too.

Busy weekend.
New Rockets get scrubbed all the time.
Hmm...Port Canaveral ... Jetty Park?
New Yep, there due to time. Next one we go to the north side
or borrow my friends boat. Takes longer and more planning for these jaunts. We have Feb and April launches to plan better.
Expand Edited by bepatient Dec. 6, 2007, 06:45:59 PM EST
New I like your priorities, Mate!
School - yawn.

Rocket launch - Hell yeah!

Your daughter will remember for the rest of her life how her dad pulled her out of school to watch a huge metal tube ignite and tear-ass toward the stars.

To me, which is better: learning from a book after the fact or learning at the scene of the action? Yup...no brainer.

Awesome.

Smile,
Amy
     Darn it, darn it - (bepatient) - (5)
         Murphy's Law at work. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             And they seem to like Thursdays - (bepatient)
         Rockets get scrubbed all the time. - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
             Yep, there due to time. Next one we go to the north side - (bepatient)
         I like your priorities, Mate! - (imqwerky)

I can say "where's the bathroom", "how much is that" and "those aren't my drugs" in 187 languages.
80 ms