IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Shall We Dance?
Being married for 24 years tends to take its toll. You start to do your own thing. He starts to do his own thing. Sometimes the twain meets, like when he takes you to BeepBash :-)

It is no secret that it takes a lot of work to make a marriage. And let's face it, it has been a mighty bumpy couple of months in this household with all the health scares, dietary changes and new careers.

He took the lead! He called and scheduled an appointment at Arthur Murray's. I have been wanting to do this for forever! It was awkward and sweet and wonderful and FUN! He had to learn to loosen up, take charge, and count steps. I had to learn to be passive (Hoo Boy!!!) We signed up for the basic lesson package and cannot wait to get started. He actually wants to practice!

The best part is that by the time we have taken as many blocks of lessons that we want ( I know we will take a few), we will be able to put Fred and Ginger to shame in August when we take the floor for our 25th anniversary.

I *will* be sending yall invitations :-)
Smile,
Amy

the more I think about it, Beep, we need to talk! What if Critter and I hosted BeepBash this year? our anniversary is Aug. 27th. Hmmmmmmm.....think about it
New Texas in August...
vs. Florida in July.

Kind of a lateral move, dontcha think?
Regardless, I would love to see you sashay around the dance floor a la "Dancing with the Stars"
New Congrats!
Welcome to the world of dancing!

(I gotta warn you, though, if you guys ever want to take it beyond just knowing a couple of steps, Arthur Murray isn't going to even remotely cut it...)
Odoru aho ni miru aho!
Onaji aho nara odoranya son son!
New Thanks
I can't wait for the day when we outgrow AM's :-)

Until then, baby steps, dear Thane, baby steps.
Smile,
Amy
     Shall We Dance? - (imqwerky) - (3)
         Texas in August... - (bionerd)
         Congrats! - (inthane-chan) - (1)
             Thanks - (imqwerky)

Opportunities are rarely good news.
103 ms