IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Normally I like a defensive game
but in this one, the weather was the defense..made the game tremendously boring.

And as a Steeler fan, I was pissed that they let this game boil down to a 3 point field goal at the end. At least 3 times during the game they were moving the ball very effectively..getting to the 30 or so and then holding calls backed them out of range. They were their own worst enemy and tried to lose this one just like they lost against the J E T S Jets Jets Jets.

They've got to play New England IN New England...and while I had faith that they at least had half a chance to win that game (based on their defenses ability to hold down NE like Philly and Indy were able to do)...if they play like they have played the last 2 weeks, New England is going to crush them.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New We shall see
The Steelers seem to be suffering from playing to their opponents level this year. The worse their opponent, the worse the Steelers play. Hopefully it works the other way also.

This game will pretty much display how far they are likely to go in the playoffs. They don't have to win, but they had better make it a credible game.

Jay
     Bizzare game in Heinz Field - (JayMehaffey) - (3)
         Normally I like a defensive game - (bepatient) - (1)
             We shall see - (JayMehaffey)
         Heh, reminds me of the ice bowl - (jake123)

I don't mean by that that it gets worse, well I do, but I don't mean it that way. Unless you thought I meant the opposite of what I meant, in which case vice versa (or verce visa if you prefer).
63 ms