IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Cats, on the other hand . . .
. . are not so much of a problem. They may not know "right" from "wrong" (our concept of it anyway) but they have a very keen sense of what they can get away with.

I met the smartest cat in the world in my pigeon coop, many years ago. It was before the condos were built. I was working in the back yard and a guy over the back fence asked, "Do you know there's a cat in your pigeon coop?"

I thanked him for the notice and went to investigate. Sure enough, there was a big orange cat in the rafters, and all the pigeons were on the other side of the coop watching the cat with intense interest.

I walked up to the cat, who was just above eye level. He sized up the situation, rolled off the rafter into my arms and started to purr.

I mean, what can you do with a cat like that except put him out and tell him not to try that again.

How do I know he was the smartest cat in the world? Because I never saw him again. He correctly calculated that this trick would work exactly once, and that next time pain would be involved.

Cats are very responsive to being whacked with a stick. It's not the minor pain, it's the intense injury to their dignity that's just too much to bare. They'll do whatever it takes to avoid that happening again.

Possums, on the other hand are just too stupid to learn from anything, including a good whipping, but they aren't up to the extreme gymnastics necessary to get into the coop, nor do they have strength enough to pull wire away, so I haven't had possum problems for years now.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Cats
I am growing less fond of them.

Murder cat (the one I got from my psycho killer patient) just cost me $454.00. I had to get her spayed. Then vaccinated. And tested for kitty diseases. I had to- I have 2 other cats in the house, and who knows what crap this cat was carrying.

And she had fleas. UGGGGHHHHH!! Which means I had to treat all 3 cats, which cost me an additional $80. And where do they sleep? MY BED. So I had to wash all the bedding and vacuum the mattress. I found 2 dead fleas. I havent seen anymore. Nobody is scratching, so that's a good sign.

Stupid free cat. She sucked me in with that cute widdle face and those big green eyes.

I've learned my lesson.
New Yup, they sure know how to manipulate people.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New Only if you let them.
Of course, it's not hard to let them when they're Too Damned Cute.

[image|http://mysite.verizon.net/dgilmore/chloe-2a.jpg|||480|640]
New Adorable :-)
Smile,
Amy
     Racket Coons again. - (Andrew Grygus) - (18)
         You don't need NJ squirrels to make things interesting! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Irritating for you, Entertaining for us -NT - (imqwerky)
         Raccoons are apparently slow learners . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (14)
             You killed it!?! - (bionerd) - (13)
                 The real question is... - (crazy) - (1)
                     Sorry, i'm just not up to . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                 When you have a reaccoon intent on killing . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (8)
                     Overall, I see your point - (bionerd) - (7)
                         #1 Yes. - (Andrew Grygus) - (6)
                             Oh boy - (bionerd) - (5)
                                 Cats, on the other hand . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                                     Cats - (bionerd) - (3)
                                         Yup, they sure know how to manipulate people. -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                             Only if you let them. - (n3jja) - (1)
                                                 Adorable :-) -NT - (imqwerky)
                 Go easy on him, Bio - (imqwerky) - (1)
                     Sentient LRPD - (crazy)

You're right, because clearly cabbage soppy wankel ebbeh gruntsponge.
55 ms