IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Thank you!
For making me feel like a complete and utter bloody fucking idiot! (/me is laughing whilst posting, btw)

I was moving my mouse all around that damn hard drive image looking for a hyperlink or alt text! I mean I was on a frigging treasure hunt, thinking I was missing something painfully obvious! (I'm giggling hysterically now)

This shall hereafter be known as CRC's Great Unintentional Prank of All Tyme! (or GUPAT for short)

Smile...no, Laugh Your Ass Off!
Amy
New Well, there *was* an obvious link in the Hard Drive pic:
The "Previous" one; you'd only have to click that some, uh, 141 times and you'd have been there... Whaddayamean, too much time on my hands?

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New For a given value of obvious ;-)
Smile,
Amy
     Step back in time. - (static) - (11)
         Since Meerky reminded me of your post... I know two of these - (CRConrad) - (10)
             Are you on drugs? - (imqwerky) - (9)
                 Use the User History, Lukina! - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     When I click on the link... - (imqwerky) - (3)
                         The game is "Waste Time Clicking on Image Links". - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             Nope, actually not quite. (See explanation elsewhere) - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                 D'Oh! Not enough wine, here. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Muahahahahaaa! actually, yes, indeed I was! :-) - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Thank you! - (imqwerky) - (2)
                         Well, there *was* an obvious link in the Hard Drive pic: - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             For a given value of obvious ;-) -NT - (imqwerky)

This is also known as CIA-assisted self-determination.
73 ms