IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New OT why on earth would one want to curl butter?
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Reasons to curl butter.
Curled butter (at least if skillfully done) makes a very attractive display, particularly in individual servings.

It also provides butter in a form which can be taken from the refrigerator and will be soft and easily spreadable in just a few minutes.

Further, curled butter is very easy to pick up on a spreader in exactly the quantity you want and spreads much more evenly than butter from a patty or stick.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New well I suppose if one doesnt like sliced butter :-)
better looking display, I can see that.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New It's the next Olympic sport, doncha know.
--
Steve
[link|http://www.ubuntulinux.org|Ubuntu]
New you must have misunderstood...
...when I said the Norwegian team curls >like< buttah!
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     There is one and only one perfect tool for . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (7)
         In case anyone wonders, yes, it is also... - (CRConrad) - (6)
             IC(Obvious)LRPD. (new thread) - (Another Scott)
             OT why on earth would one want to curl butter? -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Reasons to curl butter. - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
                     well I suppose if one doesnt like sliced butter :-) - (boxley)
                 It's the next Olympic sport, doncha know. -NT - (Steve Lowe) - (1)
                     you must have misunderstood... - (bepatient)

File not found.
112 ms