IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New relax
big woman maybe stabbed and gutted someone she had a relationship with. Whoever did it didnt have access to a gun or wanted to prove a point. if in doubt and she appears to be threatening you punch her in the throat only if you cannot run like hell.

She should be over her mad by now and probably needs some help adjusting, I wouldnt fear her, use the compassionate side, you might get lucky and find out she didnt have anything to do with it.

Usually girl on guy violence is the escalation of domestic violwnce, you know the stats.
50%woman 50%men in the pushing shoving hairpulling slapping stage
90% men to 10% women in the punching battering broken bone stage
homicide it goes right back to 50-50 so she prolly isnt mad at you.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I dont feel very relaxed.
I'm not worried about her hurting me in any way. I'm not even that worried about going back into that neighborhood. What bothers me the most is being so close to that kind of violence. I'm more bothered by this than I am when I respond to an air disaster. It's not the carnage, it is the act of killing that I am struggling with. Feels like a brush with evil, and I dont like that at all.
New sorry, missed that. Not much for me to add
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New You didnt miss it
Because I didnt say it in the original post.

I have her cat.

I have a suspected murderer's cat.

Yick.
New I knew a real murderer
Went to church with his mom. Real nice kid. Only child. Straight A student. Got caught up in a whacked-out scheme with his best friend.

Read the whole messed up story [link|http://www.txexecutions.org/reports/233.asp|here]
Smile,
Amy
New :-(
New It made me sad too.
Smile,
Amy
     Calgon take me away - (bionerd) - (21)
         At least yours is not a dull life! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         *ding* You are now free to move about the country. - (Another Scott) - (12)
             Coincidentally, - (bionerd) - (11)
                 I, too - (bepatient) - (10)
                     Make sure to check in when you get settled. -NT - (Another Scott)
                     You gotta get through it - (bionerd) - (8)
                         let me tell you about moving to florida and beaches - (boxley) - (7)
                             I've never been to Florida - (bionerd)
                             Ya gotta remember... - (bepatient) - (5)
                                 And friends to come visit! -NT - (imric) - (4)
                                     Re: And friends to come visit! - (bepatient) - (3)
                                         Always liked doing that... - (imric) - (2)
                                             only took 20 years. - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                 Will do! -NT - (imric)
         relax - (boxley) - (6)
             I dont feel very relaxed. - (bionerd) - (5)
                 sorry, missed that. Not much for me to add -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                     You didnt miss it - (bionerd) - (3)
                         I knew a real murderer - (imqwerky) - (2)
                             :-( -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                 It made me sad too. -NT - (imqwerky)

Better graphics than the Amiga!
80 ms