IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well again,
You're dealing with the fat issue. You really have to avoid all fat, veggies, meat and grains. You can only eat food that is clear at room temperature. You can have fruit juices with no pulp. Coffee, tea, honey, jelly (not jam),clear, hard candy. If you cant see through it, you cant have it. And even though alcohol is clear, you cant have that either. You can have pop, though.

It's not much fun, but you just have to do it.
New crazy's link was what I needed.
gonna run out and get some kedem grape juice lemon juice concentrate and some jello to supplement the canned beef broth and chicken broth. Im good.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     does this count as clear liquid? edit forgot an ingredient - (boxley) - (7)
         No - (bionerd) - (6)
             thats what I am doing now, all the fat should be at the top - (boxley) - (5)
                 No again - (crazy) - (2)
                     thanx for the link, wasnt trying to game the system - (boxley) - (1)
                         Lots of lemons (ade) + maple syrup - (Ashton)
                 Well again, - (bionerd) - (1)
                     crazy's link was what I needed. - (boxley)

They may disagree on who is an idiot, but they agree that most are.
33 ms