IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I got a cool job!
Despite all the medical goings-on of late, I finally landed a job that I can imagine doing for a long, long time. My son's best friend's dad is a litigation videographer and I have started working with him. It is right up my alley because I have a BA in Radio & Television production and I was a debater in high school and college. I will also serve as Director of Marketing.

It is going to be a blast going to depositions and capturing them on video. I will also do some production work: syncing video to the court reporter's transcript, dubbing mpeg's to DVD and such. The DM part - well, schmoozing is the most fun of all.

I went to my first depo yesterday and it was funny because when I walked into the conference room, the court reporter goes "Aaaaammmyyyy!" I recognized her from high school!(Realize that my high school is about 70 miles from here - what were the odds of *that* happening?).

Life is good.

Smile,
Amy
New Excellent!
New Well, that sounds like fun!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New Just don't miss out on new technology -
No more convincing evidence of True testimony - than if the questionee receives official US Govt-grade processing: the during/post-waterboarding video should be umm.. Compelling?

:-{

New *Smirk*
Smile,
Amy
     I got a cool job! - (imqwerky) - (4)
         Excellent! -NT - (Another Scott)
         Well, that sounds like fun! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Just don't miss out on new technology - - (Ashton) - (1)
             *Smirk* -NT - (imqwerky)

I KNOW I shouldn’t think about it, I’ll scare myself to death but after seventeen hours in the air, I can’t get the worst case scenario out of my head.

No, not a plane crash. I’m convinced that I am breathing more farts than air.
79 ms