IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My vote is for marsh gas :-)
or perhaps pixies... there's a real danger out there, and people are paranoid. The question is, of course, are we paranoid enough?

This was discussed on another forum. One of the guys there does model rockets competitively, and keeps up with the tech. He and a few other guys came up with a budget of roughly a thousand bucks for a genuine, Mach 1+, heat-seeking anti-aircraft missile, made out of stuff you can get fairly easily, including control systems for model airplanes.

But why the f*k bother? The real military ones aren't much more expensive in such forward-looking places as Ukraine and *stan.

And even so, I still think it was a Kincheloe repeat. People are seeing, and reporting, all kinds of things these days. The things tend not to be saucer-shaped any more, for some reason.
Regards,
Ric
New Why..___Why next you'll be questioning the value of
eye-witness testimony! even in our [justice] Courts of [justice] Law!!

Sounds subversive to me..

Gort, Klaatu barada nikkto!

New Nah. But I'm waiting for summer
so I can try a different mode of dress while traveling on the airlines.

Bikini briefs, thong sandals, and a tight-fitting T-shirt without logos or mottoes. Hand luggage: a 6x6" mesh bag containing clean underwear.

The rest gets checked.

Trolling for searches...
Regards,
Ric
     Reported rocket attack on plane in D.C. - (marlowe) - (4)
         Heat seekers are available locally - (boxley) - (3)
             My vote is for marsh gas :-) - (Ric Locke) - (2)
                 Why..___Why next you'll be questioning the value of - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Nah. But I'm waiting for summer - (Ric Locke)

And he laughed and he laughed and he laughed.
38 ms