IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope, that still doesn't explain WHY you're so mad.
Some vague unsubstantiated blather about "penchant for petty revenge" is all you have to justify why you "would rather vote for the Anti-Christ"?!? (Could you at the fucking least give some example?)

And you're *sure* she'll give *all* your money to the Chinese Army, Tyson Foods (whatever that is), or the Sultan of Brunei[sic] (who hardly needs it)? Even if there were an iota of truth to that -- which, BTW, also sounds far-fetched enough to need some substantiation -- how, exactly, is that worse than giving it all to Enron, Halliburton, and the King of Saudi Arabia???

Vague unsubstantiated bullshit... And such HUMONGOUSLY _R_A_B_I_D_ feelings! *Why*? How the fuck can such drivel as you spew -- the likes of which could be easily said of ANY politician, be they Democratic or Repuclican (but perhaps more fittingly of the latter, AFAICS from this far horizon) -- lead to such totally disproportionate cies of "burn the evil witch!"?

You still haven't explained that. Illustrated it, certainly, but not explained.

It's a bit scary, really.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New isnt isnt 28 years of clinton bush enuff?
there is an entire generation of americans who have lived only under a bush/clinton regime, time for a change. I would prefer edwards, could live with thompson or obama but please if you love clintons so much, invite them to move to finland and run your shit.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Re: isnt isnt 28 years of clinton bush enuff?
Bill, this implies you are ready to see Sen. Clinton elected. 4 yrs of Bush + 8 yrs of Bill + 8 yrs of shrub is 20 years. You are ready for 8 more years? Or you also counting the 8 years of Reagan? As much as I would like to blame that on Bush, I don't think he much to with that. Back then, being the VP really was a useless occupation.
Seamus
New yer right, it just seemed like 28 years
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New It will seem like alot longer, heaven forbid.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New It's because of the pronoun
Box has a bit of a problem with the whole "she" aspect. He's just a good ol' boy at heart. With all of the baggage that goes along with it.

I think you already knew that though and are just getting frustrated at his constant harping.
-----------------------------------------
Atheism is a religion in the same sense that not collecting stamps is a hobby.
New bullcrap
I would happily vote for paglia if she was running.
thanx,
bill

New ms I dont know in charge of the gummint?
whys is her thesis still sealed after all of these years?

Bank and mail fraud, violations of campaign finance laws, illegal foreign campaign funding, improper exports of sensitive technology, physical violence and threats of violence, solicitation of perjury, intimidation of witnesses, bribery of witnesses, attempted intimidation of prosecutors, perjury before congressional committees, lying in statements to federal investigators and regulatory officials, flight of witnesses, obstruction of justice, bribery of cabinet members, real estate fraud, tax fraud, drug trafficking, failure to investigate drug trafficking, bribery of state officials, use of state police for personal purposes, exchange of promotions or benefits for sexual favors, using state police to provide false court testimony, laundering of drug money through a state agency, false reports by medical examiners and others investigating suspicious deaths, the firing of the RTC and FBI director when these agencies were investigating Clinton and his associates, failure to conduct autopsies in suspicious deaths, providing jobs in return for silence by witnesses, drug abuse, improper acquisition and use of 900 FBI files, improper futures trading, murder, sexual abuse of employees, false testimony before a federal judge, shredding of documents, withholding and concealment of subpoenaed documents, fabricated charges against (and improper firing of) White House employees, inviting drug traffickers, foreign agents and participants in organized crime to the White House.

Number of times that Clinton figures who testified in court or before Congress said that they didn't remember, didn't know, or something similar.

Bill Kennedy 116
Harold Ickes 148
Ricki Seidman 160
Bruce Lindsey 161
Bill Burton 191
Mark Gearan 221
Mack McLarty 233
Neil Egglseston 250
Hillary Clinton 250
John Podesta 264
Jennifer O'Connor 343
Dwight Holton 348
Patsy Thomasson 420
Jeff Eller 697

just politics as usual,
thanx,
bill

New Um, her senior thesis isn't sealed any more.
[link|http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_senior_thesis|Your favorite source].

:-)

Vote for the better candidate.

Cheers,
Scott.
New Bravo! Yeah, that's *exactly* what I mean.
That seems to be all the scurrilous Scaife-Mellon slanders conveniently bundled into one, yes.

And that's exactly what I'm talking about: Do you really think anyone but a deluded wingnut from their Tin-Foil Hat Brigade could *seriously* believe that shit? That they've managed to amass such a heap of crimes -- and got away with *every single one* of them?

If you really think that, then the Crazy one is right: You ARE a fucking idiot.

Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New Hey, back in the day - My Gramma used to get reams of those
'statistics' to 3-decimal-point precision, out of Human Events - they're still around too: recycling the same stuff -- and it's the mothers milk of 'ol Bill Kristol and fiends. (Most of the present crowd are too young to recognize that whole passages are lifted out of the 50 yo originals. I thought many of those originals sounded a lot like a poor translation of G\ufffdbbels in full throat, during those heady book-burning days.)

Nobody could possibly vet 0.1% of the detailed BS arrayed in Times Roman - just as if it were real, and all.

Me? I remain 98.34% convinced that there are NO stats on homo saps which come closer than \ufffd 30% as All Humans are Vague - but {ssshhh} don't spoil some folks' largest experience of Participation. Yet more proof that, Boolean or no - Logic just ain't enough when it comes all the way down to 3-digit 'proofs'. And those who Believe in them.

New Reminds me of a passage in NDCC.
In 1973 or so, a friend of mine in middle school gave me a copy of NDCC when he was toying with membership in the John Birch Society.

[link|http://www.amazon.com/None-Dare-Call-Conspiracy-Allen/dp/0899666612|None Dare Call it Conspiracy] by Gary Allen (p.8-9 of the paperback edition) - from 1971:

Those who believe that major world events result from planning are laughed at for believing in the "conspiracy theory of history." Of course, no one in this modern day and age really believes in the conspiracy theory of history -- except those who have taken the time to study the subject. When you think about it, there are really only two theories of history. Either things happen by accident neither planned nor caused by anybody, or they happen because they are planned and somebody causes them to happen. In reality, it is the "accidental theory of history" preached in the unhallowed Halls of Ivy which should be ridiculed. Otherwise, why does every recent administration make the same mistakes as the previous ones? Why do they repeat the errors of the past which produce inflation, depressions and war? Why does our State Department "stumble" from one Communist-aiding "blunder" to another? If you believe it is all an accident or the result of mysterious and unexplainable tides of history, you will be regarded as an "intellectual" who understands that we live in a complex world. If you believe that something like 32,496 consecutive coincidences over the past forty years stretches the law of averages a bit, you're a kook!

(Emphasis added.)

Even as a young teenager I could see that this passage was a nonsensical rant - attaching a made-up number to it only makes it more clearly the case. (In case you're not familiar with the book - it gets worse. ;-)

The more things change...

Cheers,
Scott.
New funny, you seem ready to convict the current
whitehouse occupants on much slimmer evidence, unindicted co-conspirator running for president does give me pause.
thanx,
bill

New When was she named an unindicted co-conspirator?
Seamus
New Uhh... "slim evidence" for the lies that got you into Iraq?
Or the hundreds of millions of dollars in no-bid contracts to Che^H^H^Halliburton?

There's "slim evidence" for all that... Compared to the "solid proof" you have for your lunatic-fringe ravings about Hillary The Murderess, or what?

So, how's the weather over there in Cloud-Cuckoo-Land?

New you gargle yer koolaid this am?
Kerry, Clinton (both) claimed the same lies and Brer Bill was looking at the same intel as shrub
thanx,
bill

New You're wrong AGAIN!
It's pm here.

:-)

New :-)

More betrayus.... - (Simon_Jester) - (108)
         Is he calling our generals traitors? - (Seamus)
         a little long on hyperbole - (boxley) - (96)
             I don't usually agree with you - (Seamus) - (95)
                 petraus like macnamara - (boxley) - (94)
                     What duties are those, Box? - (jb4)
                     Talk about chicken shit - (Seamus)
                     Your "will do what his boss tells him" kind of chicken... - (CRConrad) - (91)
                         so, they are loading iraqis into ovens now? -NT - (boxley) - (90)
                             No, not as far as I know. Why, does that somehow make... - (CRConrad) - (89)
                                 try reading my original post - (boxley) - (88)
                                     SIGH...It gets more and more wrong. - (CRConrad) - (87)
                                         naw, the germans were cheering all the way thru 1941 - (boxley) - (86)
                                             Uuh... Yes. Logic much, mr Sequitur Strawman? - (CRConrad) - (85)
                                                 were you not comparing a point in time? if not - (boxley) - (84)
                                                     Two, actually: Germany, 1932, and USA, 2007. - (CRConrad) - (83)
                                                         long as we dont invade russia in winter - (boxley) - (82)
                                                             WTF is WRONG with you? Are you stoned out of your... - (CRConrad) - (81)
                                                                 Now THERE is a funny non-seq -NT - (bepatient) - (80)
                                                                     Non? Seemed to follow pretty directly, dinnit? How not? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                     Nah - (crazy) - (78)
                                                                         the lady's penchant for petty revenge with all the - (boxley) - (77)
                                                                             Nope, that still doesn't explain WHY you're so mad. - (CRConrad) - (17)
                                                                                 isnt isnt 28 years of clinton bush enuff? - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                     Re: isnt isnt 28 years of clinton bush enuff? - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                                                         yer right, it just seemed like 28 years -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                             It will seem like alot longer, heaven forbid. -NT - (bepatient)
                                                                                 It's because of the pronoun - (Silverlock) - (1)
                                                                                     bullcrap - (boxley)
                                                                                 ms I dont know in charge of the gummint? - (boxley) - (10)
                                                                                     Um, her senior thesis isn't sealed any more. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     Bravo! Yeah, that's *exactly* what I mean. - (CRConrad) - (8)
                                                                                         Hey, back in the day - My Gramma used to get reams of those - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                             Reminds me of a passage in NDCC. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                         funny, you seem ready to convict the current - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                             When was she named an unindicted co-conspirator? -NT - (Seamus)
                                                                                             Uhh... "slim evidence" for the lies that got you into Iraq? - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                                 you gargle yer koolaid this am? - (boxley) - (2)
                                                                                                     You're wrong AGAIN! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                         :-) -NT - (boxley)
                                                                             As opposed to shrub's penchant for major revenge? - (crazy) - (54)
                                                                                 Fred still says Saddam had WMDs and a nuke program. - (Another Scott) - (53)
                                                                                     box doesn't care - (crazy) - (3)
                                                                                         Perhaps boxley is like me. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             I did, once :-) - (imqwerky)
                                                                                         exactly -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                     Heck, alot of folks said that - (bepatient) - (48)
                                                                                         she's a whatever it takes kind of guy - (boxley)
                                                                                         He said it *two days* ago. He hasn't been paying attention. - (Another Scott) - (46)
                                                                                             the same she who admits she didnt read the intel report? -NT - (boxley) - (35)
                                                                                                 How many did? - (Another Scott) - (34)
                                                                                                     a lazy dimbulb is what we need - (boxley) - (33)
                                                                                                         Yeah look at what Reagan did for the country - (Seamus) - (32)
                                                                                                             dot com era, end of cold war yup all bad things -NT - (boxley) - (31)
                                                                                                                 Like the other Bill(Hmm,has anyone seen them both together?) - (CRConrad)
                                                                                                                 Reagan had nothing to do with the dot com era - (Seamus) - (29)
                                                                                                                     of course lowering taxes hurt the economy...right -NT - (boxley) - (28)
                                                                                                                         Reading for comprehension - try it some time - (Seamus) - (7)
                                                                                                                             Macroeconomics - study it sometime. -NT - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                 Wasn't the issue -NT - (Seamus)
                                                                                                                             reagan had nothing to do with the collapse of the sovs - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                                                                 Did you even read the paper by Yegor Gaidar? - (Seamus) - (3)
                                                                                                                                     You must have something against - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         No, its believing that you can cut taxes, increase spending - (Seamus)
                                                                                                                                         HOW ROBUST IS THE CURRENT ECONOMIC EXPANSION? (new thread) - (Seamus)
                                                                                                                         The issue was did Reagan cause the collapse of the USSR - (Seamus) - (8)
                                                                                                                             can you say disinformatsya? probably not -NT - (boxley) - (7)
                                                                                                                                 I forgot the AEI is all about spreading Russian - (Seamus) - (6)
                                                                                                                                     if they are trying not to repeat past mistakes - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                                                                         A fear of Soviet control of the middle east wasn't a - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                                                                                                             not for the saudis - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                                                                 Yeah the huge loss of oil revenue - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                     hate to break it to you - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                         The idea is that the fall of oil prices - (Seamus)
                                                                                                                         The other issue was that Reagan caused the dot com era - (Seamus) - (10)
                                                                                                                             Maybe a more neutral source - (Seamus) - (9)
                                                                                                                                 Wow, a complete ignorance of globalization - (bepatient) - (8)
                                                                                                                                     So, what is it you're saying here? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                                                                         Re: So, what is it you're saying here? - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                                                                             The claim was that the Reagan deficits produced the - (Seamus)
                                                                                                                                     A chaired professor and former Dept chairman - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                                                                                                         dunno, alternate theories by walter williams are offered - (boxley) - (3)
                                                                                                                                             Yes, a supply-sider. There the only ones left who - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                                                                                                                 well listening to hillary giving away money - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                                                                                                     A supply sider is someone who thinks stimulating - (Seamus)
                                                                                             Yes. - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                                                 Not hardly. Fred's an out of touch lightweight. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                                                                                     We'll see if the party machinery can mold him - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                                                         I think the R machinery knows that none of them can win. ;-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                         They won't get a chance to mold him - (Seamus)
                                                                                                 Apparently - (Simon_Jester)
                                                                                             In his defense, from all the transcripts I've seen, he... - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                                                 Hmmm... - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                                                     Ok, yup, in *that* sense he was wrong. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                                         I'm not willing to give him a break. - (Another Scott)
                                                                             Thank youm thank you, thank you! :) - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                                                                                 Are you sure it wouldn't be...? - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                                                     It's a legacy of the "Song Title Game". It's not recent. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     I'm a native European. - (a6l6e6x)
         Main difference - (bepatient) - (9)
             How much of a difference is this? Not much. -NT - (Seamus)
             Actually, I don't believe that... - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                 You don't believe an easily recognizable fact? - (bepatient) - (6)
                     <man type=straw /> - (jb4)
                     Re: You don't believe an easily recognizable fact? - (Simon_Jester) - (4)
                         You know... - (bepatient) - (3)
                             And you determined that how? - (hnick) - (2)
                                 Simple really - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     I do think some of your analysis is correct (new thread) - (Simon_Jester)

And three Venezuelan llamas!
147 ms