IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New That's where I am...
Beer's in the cellar. And those waffles below might just be on the way this weekend :)
New Lived awhile...
...in Waterloo...not quite in view of the Lion. Spent much time evaluating the differences between Primus, Stella Artois, Duvel, Chimay, Abbaye de Leffe and the couple hundred or so other beers I sampled while there.

I have about 80 beer glasses collected during that time...captured soldiers ;-)
You were born...and so you're free...so Happy Birthday! Laurie Anderson

[link|mailto:bepatient@aol.com|BePatient]
New Speaking of beer ...
The Winking Lizard is a bar & grill chain in Ohio. (Don't know where else they may be.) They have a "World Tour" every year, where you sign up to try to drink one of each of their extensive selection of beers in a year. I just came back from lunch there, and they had on the placemats congratulations to the first person to ever do the full tour at four different locations in one year.

I counted their menu. 96 beers. Times four locations is 384. In one year. More than 7 a week, every week, for a year.

Now, I've had weekends that more than covered that, but to maintain that pace for a year ... [shudder].
We have to fight the terrorists as if there were no rules and preserve our open society as if there were no terrorists. -- [link|http://www.nytimes.com/2001/04/05/opinion/BIO-FRIEDMAN.html|Thomas Friedman]
New Musta been the Dillinger Quintuplets.
With this much manure around, there must be a pony somewhere.
New Hail Eris!
All Hail Discordia!

Imric's Tips for Living
  • Paranoia Is a Survival Trait
  • Pessimists are never disappointed - but sometimes, if they are very lucky, they can be pleasantly surprised...
  • Even though everyone is out to get you, it doesn't matter unless you let them win.
     Adventures in SuSE (7.3 Pro) - (scoenye) - (10)
         Belgian setup??? - (bepatient) - (6)
             Re: Belgian setup??? - (folkert)
             That's where I am... - (scoenye) - (4)
                 Lived awhile... - (bepatient) - (3)
                     Speaking of beer ... - (drewk) - (2)
                         Musta been the Dillinger Quintuplets. -NT - (Silverlock) - (1)
                             Hail Eris! - (imric)
         /etc/rc.config is very OSF1/decish, -NT - (boxley)
         Konsole fonts are crappy if you use antialiased fonts - (SpiceWare)
         Init dirs. - (static)

Indigenous life must be in agreement.
62 ms