IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh dear, what have I done to myself
15 years in one location...

I've collected quite a lot of crap.

House has sustained alot of "lived in"

What a pain in the .....

I have to keep telling myself "it'll all be worth it in the end"

to which my crazy inner self says..."yeah, right. Keep telling yourself that you moron"

:-)
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New gonna be a bitchin garage sale
look at the bright side, it will be too damn hot for yard work and once your wife see's what a nice job the illegals do she wont let you ever do it again. Thats what happened to me.
thanx
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New "See's" ... AND "Thats" ?!? Sheesh, man.
New see's plural of see. Thats plural of that in spoken american
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

New Bullpucky, and you know it.
Now get your fucking crap together. You can be quite annoying enough to read based on the actual *content* of your scribblings; you really don't need to fish for any extra aggravation by abusing the language any more than most of your fellow posters do.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New If I got
my fucking crap together. If my crap is fucking, its already together innit?
thanx,
bill

New Cant get much more together than that
New It's not months of suffering; it's an opportunity!
:-)

When I've been in that situation, I've packed up stuff that's sat in boxes for years. But a week after I decide I don't need it any more and get rid of it, I need it. It's one of those [link|http://userpage.chemie.fu-berlin.de/diverse/murphy/murphy2.html|laws] with me, I think.

Have fun with the transition!

Cheers,
Scott.
New Just don't do what we did...
God love Critter. He loaded anything that didn't move onto the van including three huge bags of trash!

May your housecleaning go swiftly, your garage sale be profitable and may you find something treasured you thought was lost forever :-)
Smile,
Amy
New Donate Beep Donate
My wife has talked the kids and I out of 3 garage sales now. We just take the stuff worth selling to our local "Family Services" outfit who run a resale shop and provide goods to the poor.

They give us a little "tax form" and we write off the goods at about what we would have sold them for at the garage sale. Already done it twice, once in Aug and once in Sep. The trick is to remember to keep the form for tax season, so file it away. Given that we had a bad tax year last year (kids are finally too old to be able to deduct day care), we're trying everything we can to save on taxes.

We volunteer there occasionally, as well. You would be amazed at the "working" stuff I've found. One guy walked out of the store with a working LaserJet series printer (printed a test page anyway) for $10. I work with them to determine if the computers and monitors are working when I'm there.

Books are very cheap as well. It's kind of like Forest Gump's life, you never know what you're gonna get. But, you always know what you're gonna give.

Glen

New 28 years in this location for me.
Pack rats 'R us!

My wife and I are having our kitchen remodeled. Everything, including the wallpaper, got taken out. Would you believe a couple dozen Ball (canning) jars in a the barely accessible cabinet over the fridge? Lots of other junk. Took a few boxes over to the Goodwill.

Glenn makes a good suggestion!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
     Oh dear, what have I done to myself - (bepatient) - (10)
         gonna be a bitchin garage sale - (boxley) - (5)
             "See's" ... AND "Thats" ?!? Sheesh, man. -NT - (CRConrad) - (4)
                 see's plural of see. Thats plural of that in spoken american -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                     Bullpucky, and you know it. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                         If I got - (boxley) - (1)
                             Cant get much more together than that -NT - (Lily)
         It's not months of suffering; it's an opportunity! - (Another Scott)
         Just don't do what we did... - (imqwerky)
         Donate Beep Donate - (gdaustin)
         28 years in this location for me. - (a6l6e6x)

Kind of greenish blue, but not as greenish as, say, teal.
157 ms