IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I've had mine out
Had sharp pain one day after lunch, they did a sonogram, and found some stones and a thickened wall. The laparoscopic cholecystectomy went well, woke up with a few bandages on my belly, and walked out of the hospital that night. I only used 5 of the 30 pain pills they gave me. Just one hint, avoid exceedingly funny movies when you're recovering (side-splitting humor is to be avoided when your side feels like it could split).

Afterwards, I've gained some weight since having it out. I've also expelled an unusual amount of bile from time to time in my stool.
~~~)-Steven----

Stapp's Ironical Paradox:
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Col. John P. Stapp - Decelerator 'Test Pilot'
Expand Edited by Steven A S Sept. 26, 2007, 05:36:10 PM EDT
New any diet change to explain the weight gain?
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Not really
It was gradual while I was in the Air Force. After I retired though, it probably had more to do with reduced exercise.
~~~)-Steven----

Stapp's Ironical Paradox:
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Col. John P. Stapp - Decelerator 'Test Pilot'
     good news and bad news - (boxley) - (20)
         :-( It's good you got checked! Fingers crossed. -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
             Fingers crossed here too. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         You don't REALLY need Mr. gall bladder - (crazy) - (14)
             Depends on the person - (admin) - (8)
                 And I bet she appreciates... - (Lily) - (4)
                     YAN MIL gets hers - (imqwerky)
                     She's not terribly shy about that sort of thing - (admin) - (2)
                         My kind of gals! -NT - (Lily)
                         *chuckle* -NT - (imqwerky)
                 at least its squirting, I have a friend - (boxley) - (2)
                     Jesus, Box! -NT - (imqwerky) - (1)
                         You know, they have websites devoted to that sort of thing. -NT - (jake123)
             Mr Gall delivers bile - (boxley) - (4)
                 OK,you know my pseudonym-but did you have to tell everybody? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                     Bile? -NT - (Lily) - (2)
                         Try the other way around. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             Elib? - (imqwerky)
         I've had mine out - (Steven A S) - (2)
             any diet change to explain the weight gain? -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Not really - (Steven A S)

Of course the Satanists don't bother me any more ever since they did a background check on me and discovered I had three sixes in my birthdate.
125 ms