IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, bullpucky!
This is a TYPICAL fucking example of your Repugnispin -- it only amazes me that you dare try to disclaim it, right next to where you so brazenly illustrate it.

You're conflating three different definitions (or four or maybe even five) of two (or three) different words, to arrive back at the word you WANT to have people think MoveOn used:

Just because someone who *betrayed* something not-his-country (e.g, his friends, a sacred trust, etc) can *also* be called "a traitor" (to *those* things), does NOT mean that if you say someone betrayed something (unspecified what) you have necessarily accused him of "TREASON" (*to his country*).

Frankly, that's so fucking transparent you should be ashamed to even have tried it.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
New BS - straight up. (new thread)
Created as new thread #293389 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=293389|BS - straight up.]
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
     Just for Beep: Achenblog on the attacks on Hillary. - (Another Scott) - (83)
         She can't distance herself from her money - (bepatient) - (82)
             I don't think she should - (jake123) - (23)
                 I don't really care if they were right or not - (bepatient) - (22)
                     *COUGH* -NT - (Simon_Jester) - (7)
                         Maybe I should be more clear - (bepatient) - (6)
                             But its quite OK to endorse a personal insult - (jb4) - (1)
                                 I don't believe I've ever said that. - (bepatient)
                             > Would that 11th Commandment include Colin Powell, then? < - (Ashton) - (3)
                                 Many good points. Thanks. - (Another Scott)
                                 I don't understand you. - (bepatient)
                                 I almost brought up the Truman-McDouglas issue - (Simon_Jester)
                     So the dems should bend over and take it - (crazy) - (10)
                         What? - (bepatient) - (9)
                             Damn close - (crazy) - (8)
                                 Indeed. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     "Betray us", just quoting the troops. -NT - (Silverlock)
                                     2 completely different things. -NT - (bepatient)
                                 FWIW - Cindy Sheehan's response re MoveOn ad - (Ashton) - (4)
                                     This reminds me of what Keith Olbermann had to say - (Seamus) - (3)
                                         I find it surprising that Olbermann is still on.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                                             He is signed until 2011 according to Wikipedia - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                 Hmm, there's a thought - - (Ashton)
                     Petraeus is a big boy - I'm sure he's been called worse. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         I'm sure he is and I'm sure he doesn't care. - (bepatient)
                     1.5 minutes of Hannity, Rush et al == 50 of this - (Ashton)
             Why should she say anything? - (hnick) - (57)
                 Someone here put forth - (bepatient) - (56)
                     She voted no to this strawman. -NT - (Silverlock)
                     Re: Someone here put forth - (Seamus)
                     I was thinking more in terms olf Another Scott's post - (hnick)
                     Let's hear from the professionals, beep, shall we? - (rcareaga) - (52)
                         No problem with that at all - (bepatient) - (51)
                             Re: No problem with that at all - (Seamus) - (50)
                                 Re: No problem with that at all - (bepatient) - (49)
                                     I'm beginning to think you read a different ad. - (Another Scott) - (32)
                                         Huh? - (bepatient) - (31)
                                             Read the links... -NT - (Another Scott) - (30)
                                                 Re: Read the links... - (bepatient) - (29)
                                                     We'll have to agree to disagree. - (Another Scott) - (25)
                                                         You linked to the definition - (bepatient) - (24)
                                                             Please read me in my posts. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                                 What has he NOT "fallen for the Republican spin machine" on? -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                                                                     Quite a bit. But what do you know. -NT - (bepatient) - (2)
                                                                         Quite a bit - I've known you for over ten years now. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                             Thats funny - (bepatient)
                                                                 You told me to read the link. - (bepatient) - (9)
                                                                     Oh, bullpucky! - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                         BS - straight up. (new thread) - (bepatient)
                                                                     The definition you quoted from was used to explain - (Seamus) - (6)
                                                                         Go to the dictionary. -NT - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                             You are just playing with the context - (Seamus) - (4)
                                                                                 Give me a break - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                     It is absurd for you not to admit that there are different - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                                                         Not worth it - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                                                             It just may do that - (Seamus)
                                                             "Betray" was necessary to make it rhyme. - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
                                                                 *Ding* *Ding* *Ding* -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                 schoolyard name-calling - (rcareaga) - (6)
                                                                     There you go again - (bepatient) - (5)
                                                                         Ok, so I lied. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                                                                             Short answer (and no biggie, welcome back) - (bepatient) - (3)
                                                                                 To me it is just as important a candidate support - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                                                     That hasn't panned out historically - (bepatient)
                                                                                 2008 is not 1988. - (Another Scott)
                                                     Well, by that definition, MoveOn.org is right - (jb4) - (2)
                                                         Thanks for the affirmation - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                             NO...but it does happen - (jb4)
                                     Re: No problem with that at all - (Seamus) - (4)
                                         Re: No problem with that at all - (bepatient) - (3)
                                             Stupid, but they still, IMO, were not calling Gen. Peatrus - (Seamus) - (2)
                                                 Well then petition Webster to change the definition - (bepatient) - (1)
                                                     I don't have to petition Websters - (Seamus)
                                     You seem to be ignoring a major point. - (hnick) - (10)
                                         No I'm not - (bepatient) - (6)
                                             But you also said that - (Seamus) - (5)
                                                 What I'd seen - (bepatient) - (4)
                                                     Just curious, where did you see that? -NT - (Seamus) - (1)
                                                         Gonna have to get my laptop back - (bepatient)
                                                     Are you KIDDING me? - (Simon_Jester) - (1)
                                                         She hasn't yet. - (bepatient)
                                         Actually he's not - (Simon_Jester) - (2)
                                             All right. Difference of opinion is all. - (hnick) - (1)
                                                 Nor can I - (Simon_Jester)

Thank God it's Friday!
182 ms