IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Yeh, a Christian Arab, the worst kind. :)
Our friend bluke has said the same exact thing as the cited "article". Yes, keep repeating it until it's an article of faith.

You may recall the "joint venture" in 1982 of these Christian Arabs and Ariel Sharon and IDF and the incident called by some "Sabra and Shatila Refugee Camp Massacre". IDF intelligence said 700-800 were killed, a journalist says 3,000 men, women and children.
Alex

"Of course, you realize this means war." -B. Bunny
New what was the percentage of xians in bethlehem prior to the
PA taking over? What is the percentage now? Where did they go? Why? Where are the xians in Syria, Iraq, Iran? Egypt? where did they go? Did the rapture miss us?
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
New I don't know the statistics, but I know what you're...
talking about. It's an ethnic cleansing process. Not as violent as the one practiced by the Israelis, but that's what it is. The Muslim Arabs are no better than the Israeli Jews, or the Christian Arabs in that department. Children of Abraham. Not to ignore the great variability in each group, they are all the same.

The hatreds weren't as deep in the past as they are now. You might think about what events make it so.
Alex

"Of course, you realize this means war." -B. Bunny
New I know the hatred is worse now
because before 1948 they won. The got used to killing all Jews All the time with British help. It pisses them off that it is much harder now, they liked the old days better. And yes I know sharon isnt helping. This struggle will end in exhaustion with unilateral withdrawal and a fence roughly where the line is now. All the old guard military are for this.
thanx,
bill
"I'm selling a hammer," he says. "They can beat nails with it, or their dog."
Richard Eaton spy software innovator
     Daddy Yasser, "Whats a Palestinian?" - (boxley) - (7)
         What..__indeed. Al punte. -NT - (Ashton)
         Yep, they need to be called Live Targets, or... - (a6l6e6x) - (5)
             err the writer is an arab not a jew ---and that sentiment <> -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Yeh, a Christian Arab, the worst kind. :) - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                     what was the percentage of xians in bethlehem prior to the - (boxley) - (2)
                         I don't know the statistics, but I know what you're... - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                             I know the hatred is worse now - (boxley)

Rather in the way of gilding the lily, and not to be encouraged.
38 ms