IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why are you doing this?
I wonder why you write this stuff. You think we've forgotten how the Republican Congress just plain opposed Clinton? That we're scared of some Islamists who can't even overthrow their own governments? That invading Iraq had anything to do with suppressing terrorism? Of course not.

You've seen enough previous posts to know this won't fly here. So why bother? My hypothesis is that you're sounding out the counter-arguments so you can devise a counter to those if they're used elsewhere. This explains the usual post-and-run behaviour.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Besides which
an effective opposition that is able to replace the sitting government is a necessity for a modern representative democracy to be able to be considered as such.

Marlowe is anti-democratic.
     Opposition for its own sake - (marlowe) - (11)
         Why are you doing this? - (warmachine) - (1)
             Besides which - (jake123)
         You throw lots of colorful words around, as usual. - (Another Scott) - (2)
             I remember that vote, and I remember the rhetoric. - (marlowe) - (1)
                 Oh, so brief? Izzat why they STILL aren't defunding his war? -NT - (CRConrad)
         Competition does not work in a free market. - (Andrew Grygus)
         Quagmire much? -NT - (Silverlock) - (3)
             Not for us. - (pwhysall) - (2)
                 Don't count your chickens just yet. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     There's an election coming... - (pwhysall)
         "What exactly is a loyal opposition, anyway?" - (rcareaga)

Firstly they have wonky eyes, the left eye is always much larger than the right.
76 ms