IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Sure, penalize consumers
instead of focusing efforts on creating clean sources of electricity.

Blame global warming. That'll work. Its our fault. Burn more coal.

[link|http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007420012,00.html|http://www.thesun.co...007420012,00.html]
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
Expand Edited by bepatient Sept. 11, 2007, 12:12:35 AM EDT
New I think it can be ignored
All political parties use far out think tanks in case they have a good idea. When we get
The group will also suggest scrapping Gross Domestic Product (GDP) as a measure of the nation\ufffds success in favour of a model that measures people\ufffds happiness drawn up up by Friends of the Earth.

adoption will be rare.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New At least they are real Conservatives.
You may recall that the old gas stoves with a pilot light running 24/7 used about as much gas on the pilot light as they did on the occasional use of the burners.
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
     Sure, penalize consumers - (bepatient) - (2)
         I think it can be ignored - (warmachine)
         At least they are real Conservatives. - (a6l6e6x)

It looks like someone transcribed a naval weather forecast while woodpeckers hammered their shift keys, then randomly indented it.
66 ms