IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Arachnophobia
So there I was, minding my own business on Friday, when I felt a slight tickling near my ear. I waved away what I thought was an annoying fly. Again, I felt something brush my cheek.
*SWAT*
Again on the chin.
*SWAT*
*SWAT*
And then it fell on my shirt.

A small, tan little creature with dark brown stripes about the size of pencil eraser. I've been researching like crazy trying to find the little bugger's identity... to no avail. I don't think it's a brown recluse or half of my face would be deteriorating by now. I think it might be just a grass spider. Sure made a meal out of me! My right eye is puffy and itchy, with pink splotches around it. It's my new look for fall.
Smile,
Amy
New I have a large brown spider that hangs out my kitchen door
I have had several conversations about overnite webbuilding where I emerge shirtless for my morning choker.
I think it got the hint after I took all the webbing down around the door and deposited him in the fence corner. The last few mornings have been fine.
Wierd year for bugs. Im starting to see ants hanging around on the back deck. Since I have sprayed several times over the last 2 months with stuff guarrantied to kill for up to 6 months I wonder.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New Re: Arachnophobia
As I have mentioned, I evicted the ceiling spiders from inside my house some months back and removed all the webbing (the ceilings looked sort of like that Texas park picture someone posted recently - but clean - no mosquitoes).

There was one corner of the kitchen window sill that always had spiders, but different from the ceiling spiders. While cleaning up the office I found a black plastic spider with a leg span a little over an inch. I placed it on windows sill and that corner has been spider free ever since. Apparently spiders are not immune to arachnophobia.
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
New That's cool
Protected by Decoy Guardian Spiders!
Smile,
Amy
New ICLPRD (new thread)
Created as new thread #292627 titled [link|/forums/render/content/show?contentid=292627|ICLPRD]

Is it enough to love
Is it enough to breathe
Somebody rip my heart out
And leave me here to bleed

Is it enough to die
Somebody save my life
I'd rather be Anything but Ordinary
Please

-- "Anything but Ordinary" by Avril Lavigne.

· my ·
· [link|http://staticsan.livejournal.com/|blog] ·
· [link|http://yceran.org/|website] ·

Arachnophobia - (imqwerky) - (4)
         I have a large brown spider that hangs out my kitchen door - (boxley)
         Re: Arachnophobia - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
             That's cool - (imqwerky)
             ICLPRD (new thread) - (static)

They can feed a fine Minze?
41 ms