IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New their peppered bacon isnt too high end
I did find their selection of salmon leaves a lot to be desired. They are extremely fond of their bakery and relabelled organics but a few items in their salt diet selections taste good and are reasonable.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New I check out the one in Glendale now and then.
Generally I'm looking for something specific and exotic, but they rarely have much exotic stuff.

I got some fresh lamb sausages there once that was reasonably priced. Sometimes they have some good Spanish sausages but I can order those from the factory, pay shipping and still have them for 1/3 less. Next day too - the factory's just down in Harbor City.

Strangely, they often don't have that signature yuppie green - arugula, and I was needing some that was good looking for a photo. One day they did have the biggest, best looking arugula I'd ever seen and I bought a bunch. I didn't bother photoing it because it was absolutely the worst arugula I'd ever encountered, course in texture and totally deficient in taste. Yuk!
[link|http://www.aaxnet.com|AAx]
     The whole thing's in sight now - (rcareaga) - (10)
         Re: The whole thing's in sight now - (dws) - (1)
             roomy shopping - (rcareaga)
         *sigh* Perhaps progress will come here too - (imqwerky)
         The store brand is actually reasonable - (admin) - (2)
             "Local WFM's produce"? You quit that basket delivery thing? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 That's April->Oct. only - (admin)
         their peppered bacon isnt too high end - (boxley) - (1)
             I check out the one in Glendale now and then. - (Andrew Grygus)
         They've just recently broken ground... - (Yendor)
         The grist grinds slower in the 'organic' mill, it seems.. - (Ashton)

You're pretending to think.
44 ms