IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Court hearing tomorrow
My nerves are all jangley. I have a suspicion he wont show up. What happens then, I wonder? Guess I'll know tomorrow.
New Hmm
my guess is he won't do well making the Judge unhappy.
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Good luck!
Hope all goes well for you.
Smile,
Amy
New Default judgement for you, would be my guess. Peace. :-)
New Fingers crossed nothing stupid happens!
Alex

Nobody has a more sacred obligation to obey the law than those who make the law. -- Sophocles (496? - 406 BCE)
New Good Luck Tomorrow
"Pictures are better then words because some words are big and hard to understand"
Peter Griffin (Family Guy)
New Cringers fossed.
Default judgments (with extreme prejudice) I see in your future.
-YendorMike

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin, 1759 Historical Review of Pennsylvania
New Very much hope it goes well for you.
Two out of three people wonder where the other one is.
New Umm... Who? Your ex?
And good luck.
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New Who else?
You think I have a roster of people I'm waiting to drag to court? One is enough.

He didnt show. Apparently he called in prior to the hearing and the court arranged for a conference call with him and the referee. I got pulled out of the courtroom by the attorney. Next thing I know I'm in an office and they have the ex conferenced in. I didnt know what was happening. My attorney seemed to be caught off guard, too. It was all so abrupt. Nothing got resolved. The referee will mail him some paperwork to sign, then we have to reschedule the hearing. On my dime. As if I have all the time in the world to take off work and juggle the kids school schedules and squeeze in more court time.

Sigh... I need a hug.
New -->Hug<--
I hope he isn't able to draw it out too much. Good luck.
~~~)-Steven----

Stapp's Ironical Paradox:
"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

Col. John P. Stapp - Decelerator 'Test Pilot'
New More hugs
Rat Bastard.

Well, the good thing with the status quo is you know what to expect.

Hang in there. We're rooting for you.
Smile,
Amy
New Thanks guys!
It's the little gestures of kindness that turn my attitude right around.
I'm all warm and fuzzy now! :-)
New {{{{Lily}}}}
We can swap hugs for a while...
A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort. (Herm Albright)
New Cuz that's what friends are for :-)
New I wouldn't presume to know that
Although it was obvious who you were talking about, I like to be certain.

He sounds like a slimeball to not turn up and very slimy to get away with it without a slapping. It's the standard outspending tactic, knowing you have little time and that a short 'phone call costs him little and you a lot. The referee must be naive or gullible not to see through that.

Assuming it's his standard tactic, I suggest collecting records of his previous stalling and getting your attorney to reveal this. Never get depressed about a tactic, devise a counter-tactic.

And, of course, group hug!
Matthew Greet

Choose Life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose DIY and wondering who the fuck you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked up brats you spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that? I chose not to choose life. I chose somethin' else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who needs reasons when you've got heroin?
- Mark Renton, Trainspotting.
New HUG!

"When you take charge of your life, there is no longer need to ask permission of other people or society at large. When you ask permission, you give someone veto power over your life." -- By Geoffrey F. Abert

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter - and those who matter, don't mind." -- By Dr. Seuss

"Sometimes it takes a whole lot more strength to walk away than to stand there and fight." -- By the character of John Abbott: said on Young & Restless on 5/19/06
New Knock em dead -
It's all show biz.

New Good Luck, Lil!
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     Court hearing tomorrow - (Lily) - (18)
         Hmm - (bepatient)
         Good luck! - (imqwerky)
         Default judgement for you, would be my guess. Peace. :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
         Fingers crossed nothing stupid happens! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Good Luck Tomorrow -NT - (Bman)
         Cringers fossed. - (Yendor)
         Very much hope it goes well for you. -NT - (Meerkat)
         Umm... Who? Your ex? - (warmachine) - (8)
             Who else? - (Lily) - (7)
                 -->Hug<-- - (Steven A S)
                 More hugs - (imqwerky) - (3)
                     Thanks guys! - (Lily) - (2)
                         {{{{Lily}}}} - (jbrabeck) - (1)
                             Cuz that's what friends are for :-) -NT - (Lily)
                 I wouldn't presume to know that - (warmachine)
                 HUG! -NT - (Nightowl)
         Knock em dead - - (Ashton)
         Good Luck, Lil! -NT - (jb4)

The tide is high...
115 ms