IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Is it a gang or a club
[link|http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070904/ap_on_re_eu/belgium_scientology_1|...or a church?]

The Belgians plan to find out.

BRUSSELS, Belgium - A Belgian prosecutor on Tuesday recommended that the U.S.-based Church of Scientology stand trial for fraud and extortion, following a 10-year investigation that concluded the group should be labeled a criminal organization.

Starring John Travolta as the criminal mastermind Vinnie Barbarino.

What?

What?
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New no more than southern baptists, evangelicals or
wahabis, throw haredi in there as well.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New 'The German government considers Scientology a commercial
enterprise that takes advantage of vulnerable people.'
Which, assuredly it is - by any definition of 'commercial' or of 'scam'. Or moneygrubbing.

I wish him luck in crafting a statute which can protect the gullible from selves, make illegal the invocation of the Shiny-Shiny gene (aka the Buy Me! Buy Me! virus) - then go on to dismantle large cartels: (perhaps when the first Proof is obtained that, an indulgence purchased from a priest -- was not honored in the particular Hell the purchaser later imagined-self into.)

Yesss...

Is it a gang or a club - (bepatient) - (2)
         no more than southern baptists, evangelicals or - (boxley)
         'The German government considers Scientology a commercial - (Ashton)

For office use only.
69 ms