IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New started at 7am stocking drinks in the cooler
for the middle school football booster club. 100 dogs later 130 burgers and 35lbs of hand cut fries I remember why I got out of the restaurant bidness, and the pay is still about the same too.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
New You're a good man, Box
Around here, people seem to act like middle school (jr. high) activities run by themselves. It gets harder and harder each year to get volunteers.

I salute you.

Smile,
Amy
New same around here
tell folks they have to volunteer you get gripes about "we already paid a shit load of money, why do we need to volunteer?" Same with the highschool band in florida. You have folks that know it has to get done and help, a large bunch of "Huh?" and kids whose parents dont give a rats ass about them.
thanx,
bill
Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota monax materiam possit materiari?
Any opinions expressed by me are mine alone, posted from my home computer, on my own time as a free american and do not reflect the opinions of any person or company that I have had professional relations with in the past 51 years. meep

reach me at [link|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net|mailto:bill.oxley@cox.net]
     started at 7am stocking drinks in the cooler - (boxley) - (2)
         You're a good man, Box - (imqwerky) - (1)
             same around here - (boxley)

And even if we were to live in that alternate universe where they would be right, they'd still be wrong.
101 ms