IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Glad you are all in one piece
Hope the kitten found a safe haven.

Now comes the fun part...choosing a reputable roofer. Make sure it is someone who has been around for a long time.

I made the mistake of choosing someone who "had good references". I checked them out with BBB, but they weren't in the phone book. They screwed up our roof so I refused to pay them the balance that I owed them. When the rep called to collect the balance due, he asked me to send it to his home. I thought that was suspicious, so I called the office and found out that he had been fired. I also found out the company had gone bankrupt. The story ends with them fixing the roof and I paid them half of what I owed them.

Lesson learned...passing on the wisdom :)
Smile,
Amy
New I had a new roof put on several years ago
I'll probably use the same company if the insurance company agrees. My roof is concave where the tree hit and my front picture window is cracked. No leaking, though, so that's good. And the power is back. I've been out all morning with Lance. He saws and splits the logs, I pile and lug them to the curb. We have plenty of fire wood now. State Farm said they would reimburse us for the labor. It'll be a couple of days until a claims adjuster gets out here.

Depending on which news channel I watch, they are saying between 6-8 tornados hit in the area. One town about 30 miles north is partially gone. There are several cars on my block that are crushed by trees. Now that I have the driveway cleared, I'm gonna head up to Starbucks and get Lance a big gift certificate. I'll check out the damage while I'm out.

I'm sweaty, I'm filthy, and I'm tired. But no family or neighbors are hurt, and that's what really matters.

Time for an iced latte.
     Stupid storms - (Lily) - (10)
         Ouch! I hope it's not too bad. Best of luck with the feline. -NT - (Another Scott) - (3)
             It's pretty bad - (Lily) - (2)
                 :-( Glad you'll have some help. Don't over do it tomorrow. - (Another Scott)
                 Well, damn! When it rains it pours. -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         Yikes... good luck with the clean up. - (admin) - (1)
             I'm hearing - (Lily)
         Glad you are all in one piece - (imqwerky) - (1)
             I had a new roof put on several years ago - (Lily)
         It's wild all over. - (static) - (1)
             Well, it's not at all wild here. - (Andrew Grygus)

OK, I know most of those words...
68 ms