IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: There was no vandalism
The user guidelines (note: not "rules") also state:

1) "IWETHEY is a benign autocracy, with actual intervention kept to an absolute minimum. Please do not make the mistake of presuming this is democratically run."

and

2) "Participants are expected to conduct themselves as professionals."

You're treading a very dangerous line here with me. Had you been patient I would have gotten around to your requests. Now I'm more concerned about some jackass threatening my website and unspecified other things.
-scott anderson

"Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson..."
New Sorry - that was low
Since you made the following offer (your words):

1) Admit and retract the threats, publicly, under your *original* login....

2) I will immediately change the name on your account.

3) When I get time, I will scrub your posts as I see fit.

Please consider this my apology. You seemed really stubborn and uncommunicative and I wanted to get your attention.

So - to reiterate - I tried to solve a problem quietly and it blew up in my face. Then I got called a vandal which seemed pretty harsh. I had no intention of disrupting or damaging the site. I thought it would just happen quietly noone would notice. I still have no intention of disrupting the site though I admit I gave that impression and I'm sorry for that.

Hopefully now everybody gets what they want and we can now move on.
New I still don't get it. And neither, it seems, do you.
Me: How the fuck could you think that would do anything "quietly"??? Have you never seen a post edited by anyone else here?

You: When you bury all new posts for a day or two under a gazillion "New!" LRPD icons, "vandal" isn't harsh at all but perfectly neutrally descriptive.

[link|mailto:MyUserId@MyISP.CountryCode|Christian R. Conrad]
(I live in Finland, and my e-mail in-box is at the Saunalahti company.)
Ah, the Germans: Masters of Convoluted Simplification. — [link|http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/?p=1603|Jehovah]
     okay, burn his ass -NT - (boxley) - (21)
         I've restored and locked his posts. - (admin) - (20)
             WTF! - (boxley)
             There was no vandalism - (asshat) - (18)
                 Ban the fscker to boot. -NT - (CRConrad) - (2)
                     And the call the feds on first hint of further attack. -NT - (crazy)
                     Yeah - change his username and password - (asshat)
                 Behave and stop making threats - (Lily)
                 Don't go there. - (Another Scott)
                 dont even think about going there - (boxley)
                 So your solutiuon is to turn yourself into a hacker? - (bepatient) - (8)
                     Oooo . . now BP's going to be pounced upon . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (4)
                         Probably...but it >is< the common use of the term now - (bepatient) - (3)
                             I know it >is< the common use, and I use it . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (2)
                                 I know you know that I know that you know - (bepatient) - (1)
                                     OK...now which one of you is going to change... - (jb4)
                     I'm already a vandal - right? - (asshat) - (2)
                         Dependent on reaction - (bepatient)
                         step back and take a deep breath - (boxley)
                 Re: There was no vandalism - (admin) - (2)
                     Sorry - that was low - (tuberculosis) - (1)
                         I still don't get it. And neither, it seems, do you. - (CRConrad)

Press F1 to continue, or F2 for setup.
80 ms