IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Point is...
..its not something that is new. Maybe has a cute new name and a reporter blew it into a great sensational story...but observation (which is ALL that this is) is an important part of surveillance and detection.

It would be WONDERFUL if we lived in a world where there were no bad people needing to be detected.

We don't.

There will ALWAYS be abuses. The ex-military WV cops were jerks...and our one favorite did absolutely have a bug up his butt...

but really, how are you supposed to detect bad things if you aren't allowed to look for them?
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Another employer of this seecrut clever method
called Attention + 'observation' was some guy called Holmes. But he daid.

'Course, as with the missing wise-men, historians, Statesmen etc. - for current teachers and their students? ersatz is all we can count on.

(And No Chance ever, of getting your name off the lists, once a neophyte with upset stomach escalates Your bad mood / re. Your thoughts-of-a-bad-boss -- to whatever Atrocity is fancied.)

What was that Spaceballs term? umm yes-

We have now exceeded Ludicrous Speed
(It's been impeachment time since when we were travelling towards that tungsten carbide wall, merely at light-speed.)

New Not true
though not as easy as it should be...you can get your name off the lists.

My peeps have done it. (I have peeps for things like that).
Too much of today's music is fashionable crap dressed as artistry.Adrian Belew
New Well...probable cause helps...
And how do you get probable cause? Good, ol'-fashioned poleece work. You know, that difficult, nasty, not-gonna-find-its-way-ont-LawnOrder-cuz-it-aint-sexy-and-requires-more-than-a-3yo's-attention-span stuff. The stuff that was outlawed here after 9/12/01.
jb4
"It's hard for me, you know, living in this beautiful White House, to give you a firsthand assessment."
George W. Bush, when asked if he believed Iraq was in a state of civil war (Newsweek, 26 Feb 07)
     New airport agents check for danger in fliers' expressions - (warmachine) - (14)
         Just finished reading "Blink" - (imqwerky)
         Israeli El Al has been using the technique for years - (boxley)
         Having had many conversations with customs officials - (bepatient) - (9)
             Yeah. - (imric) - (4)
                 Point is... - (bepatient) - (3)
                     Another employer of this seecrut clever method - (Ashton) - (1)
                         Not true - (bepatient)
                     Well...probable cause helps... - (jb4)
             Isn't mass deployment automatically doomed? - (warmachine) - (3)
                 I believe that was my point - (bepatient) - (1)
                     Some of the 9/11 folks started off in Portland, Maine. - (Another Scott)
                 just sweep some mid level drug dealers off the street - (boxley)
         They were all over Denver International Airport - (folkert)
         Good and bad - (ubernostrum)

I suggest a new strategy: let the Wookie win.
45 ms